At Moneypenny we give you a dedicated receptionist. Briefed by you on your business, they answer calls all the time, or just when your phone is busy or unanswered. With a diary for each member of your team at their fingertips, they introduce every call, allowing you to decide whether or not to take it.
Working from our US head office in Charleston, South Carolina, your own Moneypenny Receptionist is a real person who acts as an extension of your in-house team, capturing unanswered calls and relaying key information back to you immediately.
Your calls are precious. You want peace of mind, knowing who will be greeting your customers and representing your business. That’s why we focus on creating a real relationship between you and your receptionist. They get to know you, your business and how you like to work. We only employ the very best people with the right attitude. Our training program is rigorous and leaves only the best candidates standing.
Our market-leading live call answering service includes a whole host of amazing features to support your business:
· Dedicated Moneypenny Receptionist - Someone you know and trust, answering your calls exactly as if based in your office.
· One-week free trial - You can experience Moneypenny completely free of charge for 7 days with absolutely no ongoing commitment.
· 24/7 service - We are able to answer calls around the clock.
· Per call plans – Forget per minute billing and limited users, our pricing plans are based purely on call allowance.
· Real-time updates and notifications – Messages sent by email, text or via the app instantly.
· Moneypenny app - Work a whole lot smarter and update your Moneypenny Receptionist on the go, wherever you’re working.
· Moneypenny portal – Access a log of your calls, call trend reports and so much more.
· Managed Live Chat - Briefed by you, we’re also able to manage your website chats and online inquiries.