What you get with them:
- Average design. A regurgitated, templated approach to churn out your website quickly at a low cost.
- Pump and dump. After you pay the invoice, your project is immediately outsourced to a random freelancer.
- Hourly rates. How do you put a time limit on creativity? The natural process of design typically breaks down as a designer races against the clock. The results come out average.
What you get with Solitude:
- Creative direction. We're not a "Yes" agency. We work as if we are partners- collaborating on ideas & offering new solutions to obstacles in our path.
- Quality work. We naturally have a passion for our work, and we don't stop until we get it just right. Behind every inch of design are hours of trial & error.
- Strategy. We're not just artists- we learn your target audience and strategically build an experience around them to reach your objectives.
- Fixed rates. We gather custom quotes based on your projects needs- always at a fixed price.
- Project Manager. Work directly with a PM who constantly keeps you updated on progress, keeps the team on task, and ensures everything is living up to your vision.
- Warranty. We will fix anything that should have been working in the first place - up to 30 days after your website is live.