On-site Web Support (at your facility)
For local clients who need support, we may be available to work on-site at your location. We often do this if a project requires on-site photos or if we can speed up the process by doing so.
Our Creative Web Design and Development Will Further Your Business
We got our start in Search Engine Optimization and moved into doing creative web design from there. Because of our background, we always consider the search implications when we design a new site or change an existing site.
Our clients range from local small businesses to international and multinational companies.
Our Goal with Every Client
1. Show You at Your Best: We want to build you something that you can be proud of.
2. Provide You with Peace of Mind: We want the small nuances to be worked out so you never have to look over your shoulder wondering if something misrepresents you or your business on your website.
3. Offer Transparency: We take the technical out of the process. We are committed to using words you understand. We don't hide behind fancy jargon.
4. Collaborate in Creativity & Talent: We intend on making you a market leader. We know that market leaders create. They don't compete.
5. Tender a Turn-key Service: We understand you have a business to run. So, we give our best efforts to act as your in-house staff. We try to understand your business first so we can help alleviate the need for you to be overly involved in the process.
We can help you with:
Pay Per Click Advertising
Branding & Logo Creation
Industries We Have Served:
Medical (gastroenterology, dermatology, pediatrics, primary care, pathology)
Legal (immigration, international, personal injury, estate planning)
Construction (renovation, remodels, granite fabrication, gc, electrical, hvac, plumbing)
Service (window cleaning)
Florist (floral retailer)
Automotive (autobody & collision)
Recreation/Sports (water sports, surf, sup, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, windsurfing)
Real Estate (buyers agent, listings, IDX interface)