Santa Rosa web design | marketing consultant combines great web design, search engine optimization (SEO) and strategy to help you attract new customers. We also offer website maintenance plans to keep your site secure, looking great and performing at the highest level. Santa Rosa web design | marketing consultant combines great web design, search engine optimization (SEO) and strategy to help you attract new customers. We also offer website maintenance plans to keep your site secure, looking great and performing at the highest level.
What Makes Us Different
New Paradigm Marketing helps business owners attract and convert more new customers. Here's what you get when you work with us:
- High-impact website geared to help you meet your business goals
- Improved ability to rank on Google and other search engines (SEO)
- Professionally designed marketing materials that make your business stand out
- Compelling content written by a highly trained promotional writer
- Professional website maintenance services to keep your site healthy, safe and running fast
We collaborate with you to plan the project before the design process begins. We combine your input and goals with our background in design, content, technology and strategy to produce more effective websites and marketing.
You end up with marketing materials or a website you'll love—and your customers will trust!
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
Reviews (1-1 of 1)
What did you like best?
Tim is extraordinary to work with. He understands what you are trying to achieve and helps you get there. His designs are sharp and clean and he is a great editor of copy. He has made many suggestions, such as adding video and content articles that have raised my SEO. I have had many compliments on my website for both content and clarity.
What did you like least?
There is nothing in New Paradigm's work that I found wanting. At all times, Tim was responsive and communicated with me every step in the process. If anything, I held things up being slow to get him the necessary information. He was patient but also prodded me when necessary to make sure the website was completed in a timely fashion.
Describe your overall experience.
The overall experience was excellent. There was nothing I found wanting in working with New Paradigm. As I noted above, my website brings me business and has worked extremely well.