Lee and London is a boutique public relations and digital marketing firm serving clients across California and nationwide. We focus on consumer products, special events, action sports, nonprofits/charities, interior design, hospitality, retail and small business launches.
What are you looking for? To grow your business? To launch a new business or a special event? What sets us apart from other agencies is our strategic approach, our relationships with press, and our belief in open and honest communication with our clients. We value our clients and want to build longstanding relationships with them – we’re proud to have several clients who have been with us for 10 plus years! So whether you are looking for public relations, social media, digital marketing or traditional advertising (or all of these!), we’re your go-to.
What sets us apart?
- Our business has been generated 90% from referrals. We’re confident that few, if any, other agencies can say this. Our clients believe in our results, trust our counsel and value our relationships enough to refer us to help others grow their businesses.
- We’re straight shooters. You can count on us for candid counsel that will always be in your best interest (even if you don’t always like what we have to say). We leave our egos at the door and while we take our work very seriously, we never take ourselves too seriously.
- We have creative souls. We go beyond traditional media pitches and dig to find stories that resonate with reporters. We never send blanket e-mails or mass pitches. We work to ensure wide-ranging coverage for our clients, from national consumer, regional and online to targeted verticals. And we don’t quit until we get results.
- We live on RESULTS! Our ability to achieve maximum exposure for clients without caviar budgets is unparalleled. We work seamlessly with our clients as an extension of their in-house team to deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Experienced leadership. Prior to starting Lee & London, Managing Director Brendi Rawlin was a founding partner at Limelight Public Relations helping to expand the company to three cities across Southern California in just 6 years. Prior to that Brendi worked at the global PR firm Porter Novelli and served on the agency’s national media relations council. She has 18 years of experience in the industry and has won multiple awards for her work and achievements, including over a dozen Silver Bernays awards, a “30 Under 30” award, a “Top Female Entepreneur” award and many more.