Debra Murphy is a marketing coach and consultant who empowers small business owners to take control of their marketing for better results. Experienced across all traditional marketing channels, Debra specializes in inbound marketing, a combination of search, social media and content marketing, to... read moreDebra Murphy is a marketing coach and consultant who empowers small business owners to take control of their marketing for better results. Experienced across all traditional marketing channels, Debra specializes in inbound marketing, a combination of search, social media and content marketing, to help small businesses effectively utilize this new media to gain visibility and generate inbound leads. Debra regularly writes about small business marketing on her Masterful Marketing blog and contr...
We can't recommend this agency at this time.
This agency does not have at least five reviews and we cannot fully recommend this agency at this time. If you are interested in connecting with the top recommended agencies, let us know.Let Us Help You
What Makes Us Different
- I’m a closet geek and marketing expert. My background in both technology and marketing allows me to understand the important elements in a quality online presence that helps your business attract the right prospect and convert them into leads. I understand how user experience affects conversions and can help you design marketing campaigns that attract and convert.
- I continue to learn and experiment in this ever changing new media world. What worked yesterday may not work tomorrow. I constantly follow the changes and will guide you on best practices that work today, not yesterday. I continue to educate myself which means you will benefit from the cutting-edge knowledge I obtain through my education.
- I remain completely objective when recommending marketing solutions. Many marketing agencies form partnerships with technology companies and resell their online marketing solutions as an affiliate. When they sell the product to their clients, they make a commission. Although there is nothing wrong with that model, I have chosen not to participate in affiliate programs for any products related to marketing or web development so that I remain completely objective about what I recommend for you.This eliminates any potential conflict of interest on my part and ensures that your business gets the right tools for your unique needs.
- I have a knack of making things easy to understand. The complexity of online marketing, the technology challenges and the time it takes to implement can result in overwhelm and confusion. I help you stay unstuck and moving in the right direction.
- I walk the talk. I don’t just tell you what to do hoping it works. I’ve implemented most marketing campaigns for my own business, enabling me to help you implement successful campaigns and increase your chance of success.
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
There currently aren't any reviews for Masterful Marketing LLC. If you are a current or former customer, tell us about your experience!