We are a team of creatives on a mission to save small business owners from bad marketing. Because pretty designs and snazzy websites win awards, but don't always improve your bottom line.
If you’re looking for a reliable marketing agency, a partner that can help you figure out what solutions you need and set up those solutions so you can sit back and… do your job, what you do best, without worrying about your marketing… Well, then you came to the [b]right place.
We are the wealth advisor for your marketing dollars: we’ll show you the right places to invest your budget so that your business will thrive.
You see, unless all your marketing assets are following a well-defined strategy that leads to your goal, you might as well be throwing darts in the dark. Sure, some may hit the target, but can you really afford to waste the time and resources waiting to find out?
A plan is the single most important difference between guesswork marketing and successful marketing.
It’s not money.
It’s not talent.
And it’s not people.
These are all important, but if you invest money, talent and people, but you don’t have the plan – then you might as well be throwing darts in the dark.
That's why we created Marketing Zero: a concept we designed to make sure your marketing efforts are setting you up for success.
What is it?
A face-to-face workshop session with our Brand Strategist to help you figure out where you are, where you want to be and how to get there.
- a complete brand diagnosis: we’ll take a good look at your brand, run it through our proven checkpoints, ask you the right questions and evaluate the findings.
- a clear plan of action: we’ll make clear recommendations for what steps you should be taking; what assets you truly need and what to get rid of; what you’re doing right and what doesn’t work; and how to do it all better. This includes price estimates and a realistic timeline.
Who is it for?
- new entrepreneurs who don’t have time and money to go the trial-and-error route.
- established small businesses who are “doing ok” without marketing, but want to attract more of their ideal clients.
Who is it NOT for?
- entrepreneurs who have it all figured out and just need a pixel-pusher to bring their own ideas to life.
- established businesses who do the same thing over and over again but expect different results.
Schedule a call to learn more!