We are a team of creatives on a mission to save small business owners from bad marketing. Because pretty designs and snazzy websites win awards, but don't always improve your bottom line. If you’re looking for a reliable marketing agency, a partner that can help you figure out what solutions y... read moreWe are a team of creatives on a mission to save small business owners from bad marketing. Because pretty designs and snazzy websites win awards, but don't always improve your bottom line. If you’re looking for a reliable marketing agency, a partner that can help you figure out what solutions you need and set up those solutions so you can sit back and… do your job, what you do best, without worrying about your marketing… Well, then you came to the [b]right place.
We can't recommend this agency at this time.
This agency does not have at least five reviews and we cannot fully recommend this agency at this time. If you are interested in connecting with the top recommended agencies, let us know.Let Us Help You
What Makes Us Different
We are the wealth advisor for your marketing dollars: we’ll show you the right places to invest your budget so that your business will thrive.
You see, unless all your marketing assets are following a well-defined strategy that leads to your goal, you might as well be throwing darts in the dark. Sure, some may hit the target, but can you really afford to waste the time and resources waiting to find out?
A plan is the single most important difference between guesswork marketing and successful marketing.
It’s not money.
It’s not talent.
And it’s not people.
These are all important, but if you invest money, talent and people, but you don’t have the plan – then you might as well be throwing darts in the dark.
That's why we created Marketing Zero: a concept we designed to make sure your marketing efforts are setting you up for success.
What is it?
A face-to-face workshop session with our Brand Strategist to help you figure out where you are, where you want to be and how to get there.
- a complete brand diagnosis: we’ll take a good look at your brand, run it through our proven checkpoints, ask you the right questions and evaluate the findings.
- a clear plan of action: we’ll make clear recommendations for what steps you should be taking; what assets you truly need and what to get rid of; what you’re doing right and what doesn’t work; and how to do it all better. This includes price estimates and a realistic timeline.
Who is it for?
- new entrepreneurs who don’t have time and money to go the trial-and-error route.
- established small businesses who are “doing ok” without marketing, but want to attract more of their ideal clients.
Who is it NOT for?
- entrepreneurs who have it all figured out and just need a pixel-pusher to bring their own ideas to life.
- established businesses who do the same thing over and over again but expect different results.
Schedule a call to learn more!
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Web Platforms We Support
- Adobe Business Catalyst
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
There currently aren't any reviews for Bright Pink Agency. If you are a current or former customer, tell us about your experience!