Bamboo is an independent direct-response, creative-obsessed, paid social ad agency in San Francisco.Bamboo is an independent direct-response, creative-obsessed, paid social ad agency in San Francisco.
We can't recommend this agency at this time.
This agency does not have at least five reviews and we cannot fully recommend this agency at this time. If you are interested in connecting with the top recommended agencies, let us know.Let Us Help You
What Makes Us Different
Bamboo is a direct-response, creative-obsessed, paid social ad agency in San Francisco. Our team has successfully managed ~$100MM in spend for clients like Dropbox, HotelTonight, and The New York Times. We couple mobile and paid social expertise with an “extension of the in-house team” mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative team in scaling mode.
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
There currently aren't any reviews for Bamboo. If you are a current or former customer, tell us about your experience!