For over 30 years, our partners, Thomas W. McCulloch, JD, CPA, and David W. Miller, JD, have been advocates for aging Americans and our law team prides itself in integrating traditional estate, tax and planning services with a broader and holistic approach to planning. This holistic view helps clients and families identify, access, and pay for quality long-term care services for their aging loved ones so that families may enjoy a higher quality of life while protecting those they love.
Here are some of the “need to know” characteristics of our Houston Estate Planning firm:
1. There is a lot to consider when planning for your future and the future of your loved ones. Our team takes a comprehensive approach to addressing estate planning, tax planning and long-term care planning of aging adults.
2. We are advocates for individuals, aging adults, and their families. We will take the time to learn your goals, your family dynamics and create a plan with you that best fits those two aspects of your life.
3. We believe that multigenerational families should plan for their futures and create a life care plan for aging that makes sense for their unique needs. The “sandwich generation” is overloaded right now. While the stress may seem insurmountable, there are ways to plan ahead and manage these challenges through the use of an effective Houston estate plan.
4. We help educate families by providing complimentary educational workshops that help families focus on their planning goals and objectives.
5. We help guide families through planning strategies such as asset protection, tax consequences and viable retirement planning. Every family is different, and no one plan is the same. We assist you in knowing all of your options to better protect your values, goals, and legacy, the way YOU want to.