WebiMax is a full-service digital marketing agency located in New York City. Founded in 2008, WebiMax has been providing clients with state-of-the-art digital marketing services that deliver proven results. Some of WebiMax's services include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), ... read moreWebiMax is a full-service digital marketing agency located in New York City. Founded in 2008, WebiMax has been providing clients with state-of-the-art digital marketing services that deliver proven results. Some of WebiMax's services include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media, Reputation Management, Web Design, LGet in touch with WebiMax today to learn how we can achieve your online marketing goals.
Included on the following lists:
- Top Branding Agencies in New York
- Top Content Marketing Agencies in New York
- Top Digital Marketing Agencies in New York
- Top Local SEO Agencies in New York
- Top Marketing Consultants in New York
- Top PPC Companies in New York
- Top SEO Companies in New York
- Top Social Media Agencies in New York
- Top Web Designers in New York
What Makes Us Different
We founded WebiMax with the true purpose to be a hands-on results-driven company that strives to help our clients grow their business by working closely with them as a strategic partner rather than a simple vendor.
Three Key Takeaways
- Custom - The main difference from other firms is that we work closely with our clients and build each campaign specific to our client's needs. All campaigns come with a different custom strategy each month as it is tailored to the client's real-time results and goals.
- Real People - All of our work is completed in-house, nothing gets outsourced. From SEO experts to content writers, to social media marketers and certified developers we have the in-house knowledge. 100 employees strong!
- Pricing - Most companies have fixed price plans whereas we work closely with our clients to come up with a custom price that fits their marketing needs. We won't lock you into year-long contracts like the other companies do. Instead, we offer month-to-month campaigns where you will have your own project manager and experienced team members at your disposal whenever needed.
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Web Platforms We Support
- Adobe Business Catalyst
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
Reviews (1-1 of 1)
What did you like best?
The intent of Webimax (all of the staff that we have been in contact with) is very clear when working with them. They want to understand what it is you are searching for exactly, they are great at listening and implementing any feedback you may have, and are very flexible when you have certain requests. They want to create the best possible plan for you. Our company specifically is very keen on being able to create content as much as possible ourselves, and so we very much want to be in control of whatever is created for us by Webimax. They allow and encourage our input without a problem and they seamlessly adapt to our wishes and requests. On top of that, after just having been their client for nearly four months, we have already seen very positive results. They just sent us their plan of action for our fourth month with them, and we simply had no comment, it looked great. This goes to show that they take their time to understand the feel of the organization and what it wants, yet are quite fast at grasping that. We are very grateful to have found them, and I will recommend them to anyone.
What did you like least?
The time difference, since we are located in Europe, but then again, they start working so incredibly early that it's always possible to contact them and have a reply the same day. So no complaints here.
Describe your overall experience.