RevLocal helps businesses maximize their online presence with a personalized approach to online marketing.RevLocal helps businesses maximize their online presence with a personalized approach to online marketing.
Included on the following lists:
What Makes Us Different
RevLocal is the leader in personalized digital marketing for local businesses in Calgary.
By connecting businesses with a dedicated digital strategist and a powerful platform, RevLocal delivers seamless local search marketing for businesses that want to be validated by existing customers and discovered by new ones.
RevLocal optimizes its approach for the ever-changing digital landscape to ensure local businesses are visible and relevant online. With the client relationship as the foundation, RevLocal makes digital marketing efficient, effective and affordable for all.
RevLocal is a Premier Google Partner and was named one of the top 50 best places to work by Inc. Magazine. Most recently RevLocal was one of only three companies to receive the prestigious Local Search Association certification for serving local businesses with quality online marketing services.
- Within a 60 mile radius of your office
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Public Relations
- Email Management
- Local Listing
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Consulting/Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Marketing Automation Services
- Inbound Marketing
- User Experience/User Interface
- Video Production
Minimum Monthly Budget
- $250 - $500 monthly
- $500 - $1,000 monthly
- $1,000 - $2,000 monthly
- $2,000 - $5,000 monthly
- $5,000+ monthly
Clients We Serve
- Locally focused small business owner (eg. Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants)
- Locally focused franchisee
- Small ecommerce business (i.e. less than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large e-commerce business (i.e. greater than $1MM in annual sales)
- Medium or large national or international business
Types of Small Businesses We Work With
There currently aren't any reviews for RevLocal. If you are a current or former customer, tell us about your experience!