Our latest update introduces a wealth of enhanced features designed to help you increase efficiency and grow your business.
The last few months have been unique for just about every business around the world, including ours. But in spite of the challenges we’ve faced, our team has remained steadfast in pursuit of continuously improving the UpCity experience for our provider partners and the businesses seeking their services.
Here at UpCity, our mission has always been to connect businesses with service providers they can trust. Today, we are proud to pull back the curtain on our latest update. Both our free and Certified partners now have access to enhanced features that further help build trust and provide insights into how to better attract prospective customers on UpCity.com and across the web. The new UpCity experience allows our partners to:
- Gain Insights: Placement on UpCity lists is based on the UpCity Recommendability Rating. The rating is based on a variety of credibility signals. Now partners can check out how they rank—and how they can improve
- Recruit Reviews: Request reviews from clients in a couple of clicks
- Add Badge Credibility: Partners can showcase expertise on their website by embedding an UpCity badge
- Upload Project Examples: Free partners can now add a Featured Client, an Award, and a Portfolio Image and Video to help them stand out from the competition
- Embed Reviews: Partners can promote their UpCity review rating on their site with an embedded widget
Our free platform now includes far more data and capabilities than it did even yesterday. These advanced features—unlocked for the very first time for our free partners—help you build your brand, be found more easily across the web, and grow your business.
Our Certified partners aren’t left out of the fun, either. We understand that comprehensive and actionable insights are critical to decision making and your business growth, both in the short term and well into the future. This project was built around the idea of presenting our partners with all the information they need to put their business in the best possible position to succeed, but we didn’t want to make things unwieldy. That’s where a focus on efficiency comes in.
Many more essential insights are front and center in the platform, as well as many other capabilities, such as review requesting and badge creation. That means fewer clicks, less navigation, and more time spent where it matters most.
We know our provider partners are interested in greater visibility, improved credibility, and of course generating more traffic and high-quality leads. We think this update raises the bar for our service, and we genuinely hope you find exceptional value in the enhancements.
It’s been a labor of love, and we want to thank our product, customer success, sales, and development teams for all of their hard work. We also want to thank our many partners who have shared their feedback with us. We are always happy to learn how we can improve the UpCity experience for you and your business. Enjoy!