This week’s roundup includes tips for using social media for keyword research, improving your site’s conversion rate, and creating an effective B2B content marketing strategy. Learn how to enhance the user experience on your website and improve the open rates of your email marketing campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog
- Lysa Miller provides ways you can help your customers during this difficult time.
- Bryce Anderson explains that sometimes less is more when it comes to your video content.
- Xaña Winans offers up some tips on taking a more creative approach with your content marketing.
- Chad Faith discusses the importance of making your website easy to navigate.
- Alyssa Lotspaih gives you details on four of the best types of videos for attracting and engaging your audience.
- Wendy Dessler emphasizes the need to optimize your content for voice search and tell stories through visuals to boost your content marketing efforts.
- Leslie Carruthers demonstrates how content marketing can be used to create and convert an audience of buyers.
- Molly Tapias details the fundamentals that can help marketers significantly improve the performance of their content.
- Follow these tips from Jeremy Durant to create an effective B2B content marketing strategy.
- Kimberly Houston discusses how strategies such as adding CTAs, understanding your target audience, and writing actionable content can help marketers be more effective.
- Vincent Sevilla’s blog discusses ways to improve your site’s conversion rate in a quick and easy manner.
- Ruchika Sharma presents an overview of the conversion rate audit, which is the first step in the CRO process.
- Jonas Sickler presents B2B lead generation strategies that can help businesses drive results.
- Learn how to improve the open rates of your email marketing campaigns from John E Lincoln’s blog.
- Helen Golubeva provides valuable tips to help email marketers level up user engagement, improve conversion rates, and drive sales.
- Follow valuable tips from Lauren Dichter to improve the performance of your B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Trudy Seeger discusses how investing in online reputation management can help your business gain high returns.
Search Engine Optimization
- Robin Khokhar discusses why strategies such as setting goals, planning your budget, and knowing your audience must be implicit in your social media marketing strategy.
- Learn how to use social media for keyword research from Carolyn Lyden’s blog.
- Kim Lochery presents facts and statistics that can help marketers boost engagement on social media.
- Ariana Smith highlights how social media contests, chatbots, and video marketing can help.
- Billy Crawford draws special attention to website design mistakes that can have a negative impact on your SEO campaigns.
- Nemi Mangal discusses why it is imperative for websites to have a clutter-free design and easy navigation.
- Robert Jackson highlights how trends such as web animations, parallax scrolling, bold typography, and grid-based layouts can impact your web design strategies.