This week’s roundup includes tips for using synonyms in your SEO campaigns, creating well-optimized landing pages, and improving the design of your website. Learn how to use social media to promote your small business and get more email subscribers. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog
- Tarek Mohajer discusses how you can get the most out of your Google Ads campaigns.
- Meghan Upton explains the social marketing funnel and outlines tools that can help you build a successful social media brand strategy.
- Sam Wilson reports on a locksmith website audit and reveals nine common mistakes.
- Torrey Tayenaka helps you decide if you should create videos in-house or go with a production company.
- Michele Connors gives an expert rundown of the key metrics you should focus on after launching an app for your business.
- Chantelle Little details how APIs can help your team be more productive.
- Chris Churlinov emphasizes the need to define your strategy and use the right platform to take your content marketing efforts to a new high.
- Learn how to improve the way your content appears in Google’s SERPs from Mike Murray’s blog.
- Chad Buleen draws special attention to the trends that can influence your content marketing strategies throughout the remainder of the year.
- Matt Shelar’s blog presents an overview of email marketing and offers guidance to help marketers create a winning email strategy.
- Learn how to use visuals to enhance your email marketing campaigns from Ronita Mohan’s blog.
- Syed Balkhi offers guidance to help marketers get people to subscribe to their email lists.
Search Engine Optimization
- Marie Barnes offers guidance for refreshing old content from an SEO perspective.
- Daniel Sevitt discusses how zero-click searches can impact your SEO strategy.
- Greg Wilson’s blog provides recommendations to help marketers boost their SEO efforts.
- Learn how to increase traffic to your website with SEO copywriting from Jacob M’s blog.
- Jenn Mathews highlights ways to use synonyms in your SEO campaigns.
- Learn how social media can help marketers increase brand awareness, improve customer engagement, and boost SEO rankings, from Mashum Mollah’s blog.
- Alanna Jackson discusses why it’s imperative for marketers to include stories, videos, and LinkedIn articles in their B2B social media strategies.
- Emma Norris examines the latest updates from Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn that social media marketers must be aware of.
- Sonal Ayare offers insight into ways marketers can use social media to promote their small businesses.