This week’s roundup includes tips to optimize your social profiles for generating more leads, increase conversions with neuroscience principles, and create an effective content marketing strategy. Learn how to make internal search for websites easy to use with UX Design, and grow your business with email marketing. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog
- Dmitry Bogdanov discusses the top benefits of staff augmentation.
- David Freudenberg explains how to find relevant, high-quality links for your site.
- Tarun Nagar takes a closer look at popular mobile UX design strategies.
- Shana Starr offers six PR tips every startup should employ.
- Mary-Jane Owen highlights considerations for marketing in Canada’s bilingual environment.
- Follow these tips from Jeff Porter to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Becky Zieber highlights the effective types of content that marketers are finding success with.
- Greetje den Holder analyzes the trends that can impact your content marketing strategies going forward.
- Learn how to create an effective content marketing strategy in this post from Angie Tran’s blog.
- Dileep Thekkethil highlights the tried and true CRO practices that have worked well, and those that probably should be avoided.
- Learn how to test your landing pages and increase conversions in this post from Nida Zehra’s blog.
- Ben Robertson discusses neuroscience principles that can help marketers increase conversions.
- Learn how to optimize your social profiles to generate more leads and customers from Christine Zobel’s blog.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog offers guidance to help marketers with social media decisions during lockdowns.
- Kai Eldridge’s blog discusses effective social media post formats.
- Altimese Nichole draws special attention to social media updates for major platforms such as Pinterest, WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Marilia Dimitriou highlights the social trends that are dominating the year.
- Marina Yalanska lists UX Design practices that help make internal searches on websites both intuitive and easy to use.