Top Digital Marketing Articles of the Week – April 20-24
This week’s roundup includes tips to promote your business with social media contests, increase the conversion rate of your landing pages, and rank high in Google’s local listings. Learn how to drive conversions with email marketing and boost your organic traffic using schema markup. We’ve covered all of this and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog
- Aaron Gobidas talks about building a relationship with your local chamber of commerce to help grow your business.
- Jen Stafford provides a guide to citations for healthcare services and their importance for SEO.
- Lauren Hunt explains why managed hosting is the right choice for many businesses.
- Tarek Mohajer offers guidance for selecting and working with a venture capitalist.
- Megan Devine tells us what marketers can learn from Mister Rogers.
- Marton Varo gives insight into using relevant video content at every stage of the sales process.
- Julia McCoy’s blog presents an overview and discusses the merits of today’s content marketing.
- Stephanie Stahl explores the intrinsic potential of content marketing’s ability to build an audience and nurture leads.
- Learn how B2B organizations can improve the performance of content marketing campaigns from Tanmay Mondal’s blog.
- Eugenie Gommeaux presents an overview of CRO and discusses the primary benefits.
- Learn how to leverage the power of interactive content for generating leads from Corinna Keefe’s blog.
- Anna Averianova emphasizes the need to use high-quality video content to increase your landing page conversion rate.
- Jenn Villa’s blog outlines the best practices to create high converting landing pages.
- Follow these valuable tips from Katherine Bailey to improve the online reputation of your business.
- Learn how to manage the online reputation of your business during the pandemic from William S. Harvey’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization
- Jared Powers highlights the significance of fixing broken links from the standpoint of SEO.
- Learn how to boost your organic traffic using schema markup from Shaik Khaja’s blog.
- GoingClear’s blog examines factors that can negatively impact your site speed and provides solutions for common site speed issues.
- David Waiter lists the most popular features of the Google Search Console.
- Ruby Rusine offers content ideas that can help marketers boost engagement and generate leads on social media.
- Learn how to promote your business with social media contests from Angela White’s blog.
- Jamie Eubanks discusses the importance of encouraging sharing and engagement with customers on multiple platforms.