Infographics are one of the simplest ways to gather a lot of information on any particular concept. The way they do this is quite ingenious really; infographics tell stories through visuals. This is what makes them so easy to digest. What makes them powerful marketing tools is that they can convey a great amount of information in a very short amount of time.
Another advantage of infographics is that, in crafting them, the creative possibilities are truly endless. In several of our examples, the infographics are themed, centering on a completely unrelated presentation aspect (a holiday, diet, etc.) to creatively convey its ideas. In many cases, they work quite well.
The infographics on this list span several different industries, ranging from social media, email, mobile, and more.
Here are the top 25 inbound marketing infographics we’ve collected from 2014 (so far!):
- The Blogging Food Groups: A Well-Balanced Diet of Content by Jason Miller
- Cross Channel Marketing 2014 by Linus Gregoriadis
- 7 Social Media Marketing Trends For 2014 by Shea Bennett
- The State of Content Marketing In 2014 by Jose Antonio Sanchez
- The 2014 B2B Social Media Landscape by B2B Marketing
- Holiday Social Marketing Trends 2014 by Rob Manning
- How Much Does Marketing Really Cost? by Justin Koufopoulos
- Why Visual Content Marketing Delivers Results by Jonathan Long
- 10 Marketing Predictions for 2015 by Lacey Ford
- The Ultimate Holiday Sales Campaign Guide for 2014 by Sandy Hathaway
- Are Marketers Bugging IT Buyers? by Elyse Dupre and James Jarnot
- How To Use Instagram For Businesses Source by Nicki Lamont
- The Current State of Content Marketing by Beth Hartman
- The 7 Skills New Marketers Need to Succeed by Formstack
- The Digital Marketing Roadmap For 2014 by Sean Thomson
- Ascend to New Heights in Content Marketing: How to Measure ROI by Dayna Rothman
- 23 Fascinating Facts About the State of Marketing by Tracy Lewis
- Top 10 Marketing Trends for 2014 by TIBCO Loyalty Lab
- Email Marketing Statistics Presenting for 2014 by Nely Bonar
- The State of Digital marketing in 2014 by Winnie Ng Schuchman, VP of Marketing for UBM Tech’s Business Technology Media Group
- 5 New Twitter Marketing Infographics by Garin Kilpatrick
- How to Use Video in Email by Hanna Andrzejewska
- 2014 Marketing Measurement Trends by Mary Velan
Hope you enjoyed the list! Post your favorite infographics in the comments section below.