This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your Email open rate, perform an SEO backlink quality assessment, and run A/B tests and multivariate tests.
Learn how to create a Content strategy, and launch a successful Social Media Marketing campaign on Facebook and Instagram. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Alexander’s blog outlines low effort Content Marketing techniques that can bring returns to marketers.
- Steve Conway’s blog presents a comparative overview of topical Content and evergreen Content and highlights the advantages of these two types of Content.
- Allyson Dilsworth highlights the types of Content that can improve social ROI.
- Ashley Zeckman offers helpful tips for creating a Content strategy to boost your Content marketing efforts.
- Kim Smith emphasizes the need to have Content Marketing goals, audience personas and key performance indicators as a part of your Content Marketing strategy.
- Dan Tighe emphasizes the need to start with an effective strategy and understand what elements will attract visitors, for improving landing page Conversions.
- Ayat Shukairy’s blog outlines the advantages and disadvantages of both A/B testing and multivariate testing, and offers guidance to run these tests properly.
- Billa Acholla’s blog presents content marketing strategies that can help marketers drive traffic, engagement and Conversions.
- Kevin J. Duncan’s highlights the mistakes that can have a negative impact on email Conversions and offers guidance to correct such mistakes.
- Learn how to get started successfully with Email Marketing from Justyna Polaczyk’s blog.
- Jini Maxin discusses how techniques such as thorough segmentation of audience and making iterative improvements in Email copy, can improve your Email campaigns.
- Natalie Ryder highlights how strategies such as revamping your Email design, improving your subject line and sending Emails at the right time, can enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Follow the valuable tips from Deepesh Sharma to improve your Email open rate.
- Sergey Aliokhin’s blog outlines the mistakes that can hinder your Email outreach and presents ways to avoid such mistakes.
- Jason Bayless emphasizes the need for marketers to update NAP information, use Local keywords and create social profiles when they create a strategy for Local SEO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Gaurav Sharma presents On-page SEO techniques to improve your website rank in Google.
- Learn how to do a backlink quality assessment from Andreea Sauciuc’s blog.
- Alana Berge offers guidance to improve site crawling of search engine bot in your website.
- Christopher Jan Benitez emphasizes the need to optimize for rich answers and improve user engagement to improve your SEO rankings.
- Helen Vozna offers guidance to find long tail SEO keywords that can improve traffic to your website.
- Learn how Social Media techniques such as boosting engagement, giving a lot of value-packed content and maintaining consistency can improve your conversion rates, from Toby Nwazor’s blog.
- Ashley Kimler’s blog busts the myths about Social Media Marketing to help marketers enhance their Social Media efforts.
- Brandon Leibowitz presents insights to launch a successful Social Media Marketing campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
- Follow the tips from Romain Ouzeau to build and maintain Social Media influence.
- Anurag Gupta highlights how Social Media strategies such as focusing on expiring content, using Social Media analytics and engaging chatbots can empower your business.