This week’s round up provides you with SEO tips to tackle the most recent Webmaster policy changes from Google. Learn how to create a strong brand identity using Social Media and get tips on small business Email Marketing. It’s important to protect the reputation of a brand – get professional guidance to transform negative reviews into positive results. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Danny Hall’s blog explains how Google’s change in its Webmaster policy impacts websites. The blog highlights salient features of the Google update with guidance on adapting your website to the change.
- Do you want to improve your SEO rankings? Katrina Crowell’s blog post helps people understand the crucial mistakes that people tend to make on SEO, with tips on avoiding these mistakes.
- SEO is a great way to promote your business. But, how do you go about it when there are numerous to-do and not-to-do suggestions available on the web? Andre Campbell explains the most appropriate SEO strategies that you should go with.
- SEO has changed over the years and is still evolving. Robin Strohmaier’s blog offers an evaluation of the current SEO practices along with strategic tips to maximize SEO efforts.
- As start-ups are highly result driven, the ways they leverage their potential using Social Media channels are different. Read Ruby Rusine’s blog to get smart tips for start-ups and new businesses on how to build Social Media presence.
- Jay Baer’s blog lucidly contrasts the endeavors of the two Social Media giants, Facebook and Twitter. It helps people understand the stiff competition that Facebook offers Twitter and explains why Facebook is a success.
- Grace Poole’s blog provides answers to commonly asked Social Media questions and suggests the steps to take to create a clear and cohesive brand identity that helps you build a strong connection with your audience.
- Do you find it difficult deciding between a Facebook Page and a Facebook Group? Do you wonder which one is more appropriate for your business? Andrea Vahl’s blog presents readers with the merits of going with a Facebook page versus a Facebook Group, along with a comparative overview of their features.
- Businesses make use of Email Marketing to enhance their overall marketing efforts. Wendy Bryant Beswick’s blog offers Email Marketing tips and helps establish a workable plan to achieve success.
- Reaching your audience via their inbox is still one of the most powerful and cost-effective methods to drive conversions. Empower your Email Marketing plan with smart tips from Ian Mills’s blog.
- Email Marketing is truly a viable option for businesses to reach their customers. Sarah Falchuk’s blog has compiled the best practices that boosts the Email Marketing efforts of a business.
- If you are small business and want to create an effective Email Marketing campaign, then Helen Armour’s blog is a must read for you. The blog outlines the reasons why, along with effective ways to market small businesses.
- It is really challenging to design a website that converts more, as 97% of visitors do not take the next step in the conversion funnel. Y J Shah’s blog is a must read for those who are facing this challenge as it offers smart CRO tips to optimize the website.
- Though CRO helps you test and evaluate your website’s performance using different tools and analytics, getting the desired conversion rate is challenging. Ryan Clutter offers suggestions along with marketing techniques to improve conversion rates.
- If you have not tried your luck with guest posting to rank for a certain keyword, then you are missing out on something. Dave’s blog explains the right way to formulate a guest posting plan along with ways to implement it.
- Visual campaigns serve as helpful tools for marketers to promote their businesses. Learn how to address visual marketing challenges from Matt Cooper’s blog.
- Brands use Blogging as a part of their Content Marketing efforts to attract and retain customers. But, just writing a blog doesn’t ensure traffic. Neil Patel’s blog explains content strategies for different platforms that helps your blog drive valuable website traffic.
- The best way to gain the confidence of customers is to provide them with useful content on your company’s website or blog. Learn how to create content that resonates with your target customers and galvanize them to take action from Josh Dargie’s blog.
- Negative reviews can be detrimental for your business. Learn smart ways to transform negative reviews into positive outcomes from Aditi Gupta’s blog.
- Optimizing for Local Search gives businesses the potential to reach more customers. Luke Harsel’s blog helps businesses to set up an online presence, stay ahead of the competition and explains credible ways to get leads.
- Any business can take advantage of the benefits of Local SEO. Jared Lender’s blog explains how the importance of Local SEO has increased with the change in Google’s algorithm and the advantages of Local Search in today’s scenario.
- Google has changed the way it displays the local listings – it shows just 3 result compared to 7 before. Chris Esposito’s blog addresses this challenge, as it offers helpful tips for businesses to sustain the fight for the top spot.
- The emergence of smartphones and tablets, along with Google’ algorithm tweak, has changed the perspective of digital marketers. Keval Padia’s blog offers smart mobile tips to help businesses keep pace with the developments.
- Technology today is both volatile and disruptive. Therefore, businesses must reinvent themselves and focus more on mobile. Get smart tips to enhance mobile marketing efforts to deliver the unique experiences that consumers demand today.
- Marketers have to make a conscious effort to deal with the repercussions of Google’s update that impacts mobile friendliness. Craig Wilson’s blog offers tips to increase website traffic keeping Google’s update in view.