This week’s round up offers tips to give you a head start on your website’s search engine optimization, ways to effectively use Local SEO to get to the top of the local search listings and gives guidance on developing a mobile friendly website that leverages Google’s changing algorithm.
Learn marketing trends that you can capitalize on in the coming year. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Companies today are making their best efforts to improve the rank of target websites on Search Engines. Rahul Kumar’ blog explains SEO strategies that help companies get good rankings on search engines.
- Google’s changing algorithms have forced professionals to make use of new and different SEO strategies. James Hein’s blog presents less known SEO techniques that help remodel your strategy and stay on the top ranks.
- There are many ways to optimize your site so that it’s at the top of the search results when someone is searching for your company’s products and services. Ryan Reed-Campbell’s blog offers guidance to help you to optimize your website.
- Summer Morales blog offers helpful SEO tips for small businesses. Read the blog to learn how to maximize traffic from Search Engines.
- Search engine optimization can be confusing to understand and even more so to implement. Andy Morley’s blog offers tips to give you a head start on your website’s SEO.
- Instagram just recently rolled out its ad platform. Ethan Sigmon helps people understand how well this platform works and shares the lessons he learned during the process.
- Andy Smith’s blog highlights the proposed new features of YouTube and explains the progress made, in connection to the changes expected. Read the blog to learn helpful YouTube tips.
- Marketing small businesses can be an arduous task with affordability being a serious challenge. Rich McIver’s blog offers smart Social Media tips to help small business owners who operate with a limited budget.
- Do you want to grow your business, build a brand or generate leads using Social Media? If you’ve answered yes, read Dominique Jackson’s blog that offers tips to boost your Social Media efforts.
- Having a Facebook Page is requisite for any business because of the numerous benefits it offers. Sol Rivero’s blog offers easy-to-implement tips to improve your Facebook Company Page and boost marketing efforts.
- Email Newsletters are statistically proven tools to promote existing content, products or services. Get effective tips to draw subscribers towards your newsletter goals from Kelly Thomas Mango’s blog.
- Michal Leszczynski’s blog presents the key takeaways of an online Email Marketing webinar. Read this blog to learn how to optimize your Email Marketing campaigns.
- Email Marketers lose conversions and revenue when emails get flagged as spam. Elizabeth Victor’s blog explains how Email Marketers or small businesses can avoid spam by following the CAN-SPAM law and using best practices.
- The home page of a website plays a crucial role in getting conversions for a website. Sherice Jacob’s blog explains how to review the home page of your website from the customer’s perspective to avoid losing conversions.
- Coby Stephens’s blog explains the right way to create converting newsletters for your website. Learn how to add cognitive value and enhance the experience of readers.
- Do you want to transform website visitors into potential customers? If yes, Ian McCaig’s blog is a must read for you. The blog offers succinct tips to make your conversion optimization efforts successful.
- Content Marketing is a powerful medium to market businesses. Read Rob Wormley’s blog to learn about marketing trends that professionals can capitalize on in the coming year, 2016.
- Content Marketing has become a very significant strategy over the years. Grant Lingel’s blog offers helpful tips for businesses to enhance their content marketing efforts.
- Though 94% of small businesses make use of content marketing, only a small percentage of them see good results for their efforts. Shamil Shamilov’s blog explains reasons for this and offers tips to achieve success with Content Marketing.
- A content strategy is the recipe for content marketing success, but many people have no idea how to create one. Sonja Jefferson’s blog offers guidance on creating a sizzling content strategy that helps drive real competitive advantage.
- If your business largely relies on local customers and visitors, then local SEO is surely made for you. Govind Agarwal’s blog explains the importance of Local SEO and explains how to effectively use local SEO techniques to get listed.
- A well thought-out mobile strategy is a must for businesses today because of the surge in the use of mobile devices. Tobi Bamidele’s blog offers tips to help you plan an effective mobile strategy.
- Having a mobile website is really imperative as it enhances user experience and is a must to rank well on search engines. Natalia Zurita’s blog offers useful tips to help you design your mobile website.
- Matt Lozar’s blog explains the importance of having a mobile friendly staffing website. Read the blog to learn more.
- Read Chris Price’s blog to understand how Google’s changing algorithm has increased the importance of mobile compatibility for websites.