Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 11/13/2015
Learn how to make your visual Social Media campaigns more engaging, ways to increase ROI for Email Marketing campaigns, and get useful tips to develop an ORM program. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Are you worried because you’re getting more NoFollow links than DoFollow ones? If yes, then Pam Sallegue’s blog is a must read for you. The blog explains how the value of DoFollow links has deteriorated over a period of time along with ways to convince people to click on your links.
- Digital Marketers are curious to know what the coming year 2016 would bring. Larisa Bedgood’s blog outlines the key marketing strategies to get ahead of the competition and make a big impact in the coming year.
- Adam Ostopowich’s blog offers unique strategies and tips for SEO professionals to drive more traffic to their websites and rank well on Search Engines. Read the blog to learn more.
- Small businesses have a very limited budget to play with. Stephanie Patterson’s blog offers ideas, and lists the digital channels that suit small businesses that operate with a limited budget.
- Organic traffic to a website forms the crux of all SEO activities. Felix Tarcomnicu’s presents useful techniques to get more organic traffic and enhance SEO efforts.
- 2015 has witnessed considerable progress in the Social Media industry with more than 80% of small businesses using Social Media for their marketing efforts. Read Lauren’s blog for predictions on Social Media trends in the coming year 2016.
- LinkedIn is a priceless tool for professional networking and recruitment. Ariel Surowidjojo’s blog explain how Non-profits can benefit from LinkedIn and offers tips to get the most out of this powerful tool.
- Visual campaigns are more effective than text campaigns as the human brain is designed to process visuals faster than the text. Francois Muscat’s blog offers tips to make visual Social Media campaigns more engaging.
- Social media is indeed a powerful marketing tool for small businesses. Learn how to develop a highly effective Social Media plan to attract more customers from Ross Hardisty’s blog.
- Some businesses do not prefer Email Marketing as they feel that it doesn’t help. Julie Schalm’s blog debunks this myth and offers valuable tips to get the maximum ROI from your email campaign.
- When used correctly, Email Marketing serves as a cost effective tool and powerful tool to drive new leads. Adam Vavrek offers useful tips to increase ROI and achieve success from Email Marketing campaigns.
- Do you use Email Marketing to promote your business? If yes, learn how to create an effective Email Marketing strategy and avoid mistakes from Erin Myers’s blog.
- Do you want to succeed with lifecycle email campaigns? If yes, then Janet Choi’s blog is a must read for you. The blog offers guidance on dealing with lifecycle email campaigns and highlights the important areas where you need to focus your efforts.
- Conversion funnels are crucial, as it influences consumer decisions, which in turn has a direct impact on conversions. Learn how to optimize a conversion funnel from Larry Alton’s blog.
- Understanding what actually works or doesn’t for conversion optimization can be difficult. Netania Engelbrecht’s blog offers guidance on creating and implementing an effective CRO.
- A Call-to-Action (CTA) button is the exact place where a conversion happens. Read Aisha Khalid’s blog to understand why CTA buttons fail to give the expected results and learn how to create CTA buttons that can drive substantial conversions.
- A strong content strategy is necessary to get quality traffic to a website. Razvan Gavrilas’s blog explains the types of content that remain evergreen over a period of time and have the potential to attract new readers.
- The rise in the use of Content Marketing comes with a rise in challenges for marketers to implement strategies and measure performance. Nickie Bartels’s blog presents marketers with the trends for 2016 that helps them prepare for another year of content.
- Blogging is a well-known marketing technique that is impacted by many shifts in marketing best practices, consumer behaviors, and technological advances. Learn how to take full advantage of this powerful marketing tool from Jodi Harris’s format.
- SEO and Content Marketing must synchronize with each other to achieve the desired marketing objectives. Learn how to optimize your Content Marketing efforts by weaving SEO and content marketing together from Robbi Hess’s blog.
- The enormous efforts in writing content become pointless if no one reads it to the end. Enhance your Content Marketing efforts by learning about strategy, tips and trends from Priit Kallas’s blog.
- If you are a small business planning to target local markets, then Local SEO is the right approach to promote your business. Jon Rognerud’s blog offers helpful tips to on Local SEO to rank well in this competitive space.
- As it is not practically possible to have all employees or customers happy, an Online Reputation Management (ORM) Strategy is imperative to protect the reputation of a brand. Kent Lewis explains the best practices for companies to develop an ORM program.
- Milan Tomic’s blog explains the importance of having a mobile friendly website and offers guidance to optimize websites from a Mobile SEO perspective.
- Kyle’s blog explains how an ideal mobile website has to be from Google’s perspective and throws light on the common mistakes that can have a negative impact on conversions.