Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 9/30/16
This week’s roundup, includes tips to optimize your AMP pages from an #SEO standpoint, create a compelling six second brand story, and make your website more Mobile friendly.
Learn how to choose a font for your Email campaigns, and improve your Facebook marketing strategies. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Learn how to create Content that can portray your original ideas in a powerful manner by specifically describing your ideas, and eliminating jargons from your prose from Neil Patel’s blog.
- Bob Carver’s blog outlines ways to inspire the imagination of your customers through simple visual storytelling.
- Dave Sutton highlights the need to stir emotions in the customer’s minds, and simplify complicated issues to create a compelling six second brand story.
- Eric Brantner highlights the mistakes that marketers make when they manage their business blogs and offers guidance to set things right.
- Joshua Nite highlights the different types of blog posts such as List Posts, Tips Posts, and Curated Influencer Posts that help create fresh Content.
- Amanda Durepos discusses how optimizing high traffic posts, and encouraging engagement on welcome emails, can improve Conversions.
- Learn how to use cognitive biases to improve online Conversions from Tim Ash’s blog.
- Claire Vignon Keser highlights the commonly made mistakes that can make A/B test results invalid and offers guidance to execute tests properly.
- Nikki Newman’s blog offers helpful tips to create CTAs and descriptions that convert.
- Ari Gillam highlights important elements such as intuitive navigation and social proof that are inherent in high converting landing pages.
- Carlos Guzman discusses why mistakes happen in Email Marketing and offers guidance to avoid mistakes.
- Learn how to set-up triggered Emails to enhance your existing Email programs, and create a more personalized experience to customers from Lance Rashford’s blog.
- Aleksandar Ilic highlights how you can enhance your Email Marketing efforts by making your emails more interactive and personalized.
- Tori Tsu emphasizes the need to choose a font for your Email campaigns by taking factors such as accessibility, readability, color and cost into account.
- Mary Finlayson highlights how you can improve your Local SEO efforts by setting up a Google Business Profile and encouraging clients to leave reviews.
- Learn how to make your website more Mobile friendly by using smaller images, and focusing on pages that mobile users visit frequently from Maxim Emelianov’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Mersad Berberovic highlights the need for your SEO strategy to evolve along with Content Marketing, Page Speed and Social Content.
- Barry Feldman emphasizes the need to improve user experience by winning more clicks, and compelling greater consumption in order to boost your SEO efforts.
- Learn why your meta titles and meta descriptions must be optimized to improve your Organic CTR, and On-page SEO efforts from Meghan Durett’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Richard Baxter to optimize your AMP pages from an SEO standpoint.
- Sean Si highlights the need to strike a balance between the technical and emotional aspects of SEO, and presents ways to create content that can provoke the emotions of people.
- Learn how you can measure the impact of your Social Media Marketing campaigns using daily dashboards, weekly KPI reports and monthly roll-up reports from James Gurd’s blog.
- Veronica Hunt’s blog highlights how identifying your competition and formulating your Unique Selling Proposition can help build your Social Media identity.
- Follow the valuable tips from Digisha Patel to improve your Facebook marketing strategies.
- Dhariana Lozano highlights why businesses fail to gain more followers on Social Media and offers guidance to attract more followers.