This week’s roundup, includes tips to optimize the responsive Mobile design of your website, create high-quality online marketing Content, and create a strong Local #SEO strategy.
Learn how to improve your Email Click Through Rates, and make the best use of Social Media as a marketing tool. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Learn how Content Marketing techniques such as creating a free e-book, promoting content, and guest blogging can generate leads from Amy Cowen’s blog.
- Ahava Leibtag’s blog provides a step-by-step checklist to create valuable content using benchmarks.
- Danielle Cyr provides actionable marketing tips to create high-quality online marketing content that is creative, compelling and audience-centric.
- Kayla Tarantino offers guidance to create better content than your competitors, improve the conversion rate of your content, and make your site’s content more link worthy.
- Ashley Zeckman outlines ways to create earned authority with your audience by building advocacy, and using Content to build authority and boost SEO.
- Martin Greif highlights the best practices to get your Call-to-Action button clicked to make visitors take the desired action on the website.
- Learn how to improve your website Conversion rate by performing A/B testing, and personalizing your website based on customers’ behavior from Romeo Man.
- Seb Hardman emphasizes the need to have a proper process for CRO, and highlights how the “Pie Framework” can help boost Conversion efforts.
- Sarosha Imtiaz discusses how techniques such as targeting the right traffic and optimizing for mobile platforms can increase website Conversions.
- James Timperley offers guidance to choose the best marketing channels and right Conversion strategy for your business, and calculate the ROI.
- Learn how to bridge the narrow gap between creativity and deception when you create Email subject lines, and set the right expectations from Bettina Specht.
- Amber Humphrey offers guidance to create birthday Emails to engage your subscribers.
- Neil Patel highlights effective techniques such as including a clear CTA, and paying attention to your style of formatting to improve your Email Click Through Rates.
- Follow the tips from Brad Smith to strategically delete Email Subscribers and improve your Email CTR.
- Mamoona Naseer offers valuable tips to create a strong Local SEO strategy by paying attention to NAP data, strategizing keywords, and claiming company profiles.
- Learn how to rank your Local business in Google by creating content around local keywords, and gaining backlinks from relevant local sites from Zac Johnson’s blog.
- Learn how to optimize the responsive Mobile design of your website, by paying attention to the page speed, font and colors, and navigation from Mark Fulton’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to leverage user behavior optimization to future-proof your SEO strategy from Meghan Durett’s blog.
- Shivam Trika highlights how link building, mobile friendliness and content can impact your SEO rankings in the coming year 2017.
- Warren Knight discusses how you can improve traffic to your website with On-page SEO and link building.
- Denise Lazaroo emphasizes the need to optimize file names, and use keywords in the alternative text function to optimize images from an SEO standpoint.
- Follow the tips from Maria L. Muniz to craft a “perfect” tweet that will reach as many people as possible, and increase your Twitter confidence.
- Krista Wiltbank’s blog presents the merits of using Instagram with real life examples, to promote your B2B business.
- Stacey Marone outlines the most effective ways to improve important Facebook metrics such as Organic Reach, Engagement and Share of Voice.
- Dustin Ford highlights unworkable tactics such as overusing hashtags in posts and using automated messages to engage with followers, to make the best use of Social Media as a marketing tool.