This week’s round up includes helpful tips to increase traffic from mobile devices, generate more local sales and improve your website conversion rates. Learn how to use video as a part of your content marketing efforts, optimize your newsletters and avoid making the most common Email marketing mistakes. Read on for the latest in the digital marketing world!
Search Engine Optimization:
- SEO in 2016 continues to evolve with an increase in content types, algorithmic changes, and technological innovations. Mohammad Farooq’s blog outlines the most important trends that will drive SEO in the year ahead.
- Neil Patel’s blog helps you understand the importance of off-page SEO practices. It offers guidance to help you increase your organic search rankings to climb on top of Google’s results.
- Sean’s blog offers useful tips to help you keep your SEO rankings in a highly competitive market. Read the blog to learn more.
- Google Correlate is a synergy between Keyword Planner and Trends. Learn how to use Google Correlate for SEO keyword research and conversion optimization from Dateme Tubotamuno’s blog.
- Learn from Joey Perera’s blog how voice search will shape the future of SEO and its potential impact on your SEO efforts.
- Graham Ware’s blog highlights why Social Media will be a vital tool for organic SEO and businesses in 2016 and presents key takeaways to help you boost your overall SEO strategy.
- Social Media offers tremendous opportunities to accelerate your business. Mike Lieberman’s blog provides tips to utilize Inbound Marketing strategy in Social Media to drive more results.
- The social network is a global hotspot for sharing information and ideas. Jessica George’s blog outlines how Social Media can be used as a marketing and advertising channel to grow your business.
- Brett Relander’s blog offers succinct tips for Startups to help them maximize their Social Media marketing efforts. Read the blog to learn more.
- Social Media is a great platform to connect to customers. Cormac Reynold’s blog lists time-saving social media tips to improve your social media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Looking for ways to improve your website conversion rates? Pradeep Kumar’s blog is a must read for you that outlines how to design a website that drives conversions, turns visitors into customers, and gives a better website conversion rate.
- Alphonso Sanchez’s blog highlights the need to give your ideal customers what they want to increase your conversion rates. Learn how you can effectively address the needs of your target audience.
- Jeremy Smith’s blog busts a popular myth about website image loading and helps you understand how the load speed of a web page boosts your conversion optimization efforts.
- With mobile search becoming one of the primary ways that Internet users find new businesses, it’s very important for companies to focus on a well-planned mobile strategy. Elena Nicosia’s blog outlines proven strategies that can help you drive more calls from mobile.
- Zhi Yuan’s blog argues that bloggers often overlook the readability of the content in blogs. Read why content readability is one of the many indirect ranking factors that actually matters and has a big impact on your SEO.
- If you’re thinking about including video as part of your content marketing efforts, but aren’t sure where to start, then Paulyn Roman’s blog is a must read for you. He offers valuable tips to help you get started factoring in your budget, strategy, messaging and production value.
- How effective has your content marketing been over the last year? Learn from Susan Gilbert’s blog how you can use content across social media, search engine marketing, and blogging to increase leads and sales
- Pam Neely’s blog helps you assess where your email marketing is and where it needs to go, here are ten simple questions to ask yourself.
- Email Marketing is a fast and affordable way to stay top of mind with existing customers and reach new audiences. Jessica Eng’s blog offers valuable tips to improve your email open rates.
- Eddie’s blog lists the most common Email Marketing mistakes and suggests ways to avoid them.
- Krystal Overmyer’s blog cites learnings from presidential email campaigns to recommend a more human approach to email marketing. Learn how you can apply these learnings to improve the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns.
- Local SEO is a tricky tool that is constantly changing. Tommy McDonald’s blog offers you useful tips to help you improve your local SEO rankings and get more traffic to your website.
- Abhilash Tyagi’s blog highlights the benefits of Local SEO and offers tips to small businesses to increase their brand visibility to their local audience.
- Local SEO is an important online marketing strategy. John White’s blog offers valuable tips to help your business generate more local sales through Local search engine optimization.
- Learn how to use user behavior to optimize your mobile site’s SEO and user experience from Ben Silverman’s blog.