This week’s round up offers SEO tips to help you optimize websites and rank well in Search Engines, guidance to help you optimize your website for conversions using persona marketing, and tips to protect your online reputation.
Learn how to track and evaluate your Social Media efforts using Google Analytics, and get tips to deal with the challenges of Content Marketing in 2016. Read on for the latest in the digital marketing world!
Search Engine Optimization:
- An increase in traffic to your website increases the chances to get more conversions. Micha McLain’s blog offers useful tips to help you get more SEO traffic to your website.
- Marko Saric’ blog highlights how blogging can help your SEO efforts to get good rankings in Search Engines.
- Learn how to retain your SEO rankings in Google, even after changing your domain name from Shaun Anderson’s blog.
- Keyword research is an important aspect of SEO. Azfar Hisham’s blog offers guidance for SEO keyword research, to help you get a competitive edge and improve your website rank.
- Kailee VanDamia’ blog outlines the Social Media tactics to empower your retail brand and leverage potential Social Media opportunities.
- Do you want to optimize your online business with Social Media? If yes, Chris Dill’s blog is a must read for you. The blog offers tips to make your Social Media efforts more effective.
- The marketers who capitalize on trends are more successful than other marketers. Alexkehr’s blog highlights the emerging Social Media trends to help you identify and cash in on opportunities.
- Google Analytics, a free Analytics platform, gives richer insights than Social Analytics platforms. Kim Speier’ blog offers guidance to track and evaluate your Social Media efforts using Google Analytics and enhance performance.
- Twitter has stopped showing share counts for URLs. Ann Smarty’ blog highlights the tools that can help you check and generate share counts for your websites.
- Shanelle Mullin’s blog helps you understand the different types of promotional Emails and provides guidance to make promotional emails work for you.
- Alastair Dodwell’s blog busts the myths associated with Email Marketing, and highlights how the RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) technique can help drive sales and increase your ROI.
- Aaron Beach’s blog offers succinct tips to help you address Email Marketing challenges associated with mobile devices. Read the blog to learn more.
- Blair Nordstrom’ blog helps you understand how Email Marketing, the invaluable tool of digital marketers, will evolve in the coming year 2016.
- Ben Davis’ blog highlights how the lack of a structured approach can have a negative impact on your website conversions and emphasizes the need to have a well-planned Conversion Optimized strategy.
- Khalid Saleh’s blog offers guidance to help you optimize your website for conversions using persona marketing. Read the blog to learn more.
- Mike Gallagher’s blog presents time proven tips and strategies to help business owners optimize their websites for conversions and increase revenue.
- Digital Marketing today is fraught with Content Marketing challenges that has an impact on SEO as well. Elena Terenteva’s blog presents methods that help you achieve great SEO results using Content Marketing in 2016.
- Content Marketing is on the upswing today, in part because of new algorithms that have an effect on Organic Search and Social Media. Dee Stephens’s blog offers tips to help you address Content Marketing challenges in 2016.
- Content Marketing is the most dynamic and exciting sector in the marketing industry. Joe Pulizzi makes predictions about Content Marketing in 2016, with an optimistic approach to help small business marketers.
- Rebecca Lieb uses her pattern recognition skills to predict Content Marketing trends for the coming year 2016. Read the blog to learn more.
- Bryan Fleming’s Content Marketing strategy helped him get free traffic to his website. He shares his experience that you can leverage to achieve similar results.
- Maryanne Gaitho’s blog offers valuable Local SEO tips to help your website rank well in Google Maps, and get a better understanding of Google’s guidelines to improve performance.
- Do you want to list your company on Business Listing sites? If yes, Harshil Barot’s blog is a must read for you. The blog offers succinct tips to help you list your website and add value from a Local SEO standpoint.
- Learn about two important Google updates, My Business API and Calendar Resource API, which help you manage your local business listings from Romin Irani’ blog.
- Reputation management is an ongoing process rather than a crisis management tool. Chris Irby’s blog offers valuable tips to help you come up with a proactive online reputation management strategy to protect your online reputation.