This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your blog posting strategy, create a great YouTube landing page that increases Conversions, and improve your Off-page SEO.
Learn how to increase your Email Click-Through Rates, and explore using live video with Twitter. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
- Learn how to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, and increase sales by improving your Content Marketing strategy from Patrick Cole’s blog.
- Alexa Lopresti presents ways to improve your blog posting strategy, in order to generate more leads, and establish your business as a thought leader in your industry.
- Andy Betts highlights the importance of building a Content Marketing culture in an organization, and offers guidance to create this culture using a unified process.
- Jessica Mehring offers guidance to quantify the amount of Content that should be created to get the best results for your company.
- Heather Lloyd-Martin highlights how examining the Content creation process, training writers, and optimizing Content can boost your Content Marketing efforts from an SEO standpoint.
- Ted Vrountas offers guidance to create a YouTube landing page and highlights how it can convince visitors to convert on an offer.
- Emil Kristensen emphasizes the need to spend more time identifying problems, and perform split testing only after a thorough research to get useful results from CRO tests.
- Tim Brown highlights the essential difference between User Experience and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Jordie Van Rijn discusses how using a persuasive message, avoiding misalignment, and reinforcing the main message in images can increase conversions from Emails.
- Follow the valuable tips from Liz Willits to increase your Email Click-Through Rates.
- Check out 40 Thanksgiving Email subject lines that provide a great opportunity to connect with your customers, and celebrate the season from Tori Tsu’s blog.
- Learn how techniques such as avoiding spam filters, and offering exclusive promotions in Emails, can convert subscribers into customers from Hank Hoffmeier’s blog.
- Bettina Specht highlights the stumbling blocks that prevent Emojis in Emails from being shown to customers and offers guidance to use Emojis the right way.
- Ryan Leclaire highlights the need to make your Mobile version of your site strong, complete, and optimized as your desktop site, as Google has started testing a Mobile first index.
- Matt Crowley offers actionable tips to help your organization prepare for Mobile and the future of search.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Matt Janaway highlights the latest Google updates that will affect SEO, and the impact of Mobile-Only Index on SEO in 2017.
- Alex Minchin shares instantly achievable tips for small businesses who want to start with SEO.
- Gerri Knilans highlights the importance of creating an SEO strategy for your business and offers tips to evaluate your SEO strategy.
- Tony Messer highlights the SEO techniques that must be avoided and suggests alternate methods to achieve better results.
- Michael Peggs outlines link building strategies such as optimizing your Social Media presence and asking fellow bloggers for links to improve your Off-page SEO.
- Learn how to use the “Saved Drafts” feature in Instagram from Ann Smarty’s blog.
- Sinan Hatahet highlights how Social Media can drive targeted traffic to your site, improve your site’s SEO, build customer’s trust, and achieve higher conversion rates.
- Dhariana Lozano presents the strategies adopted by successful brands on Social Media.
- Susanna Gebauer discusses the marketing features available in Facebook, and the specific things that can be done using these features.
- Fabrizio Moreira’s draws special attention to Twitter’s video streaming capabilities, and explores how this could be a potential opportunity for Twitter.