Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 11/11/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to write user-oriented Content, boost your Conversions using micro-copy, and get your small business started with SEO.
Learn how to run A/B tests on your Email campaign’s landing page, and create a successful Instagram Marketing strategy. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Learn how optimizing target keyword phrases and adding a new call-to-action can improve your old blog post from Annie Zelm’s blog.
- Dan Scalco provides Content Marketing tips to help traditional industries increase their ROI.
- Sean D’Souza presents Content Marketing techniques to create curiosity, and fascinate your audience.
- Ben Allen highlights how virtual reality, chatbots and Content curation will impact the future of Content Marketing.
- Gareth Bull offers guidance to write user-oriented Content in a quick and effective way.
- Shivangi’s blog offers guidance to decide whether it is worth investing in an A/B testing tool and highlights why organizations practice A/A testing.
- Learn how to boost your Conversions using micro-copy from Michal Lasman’s blog.
- Anna Kulawik highlights the need to provide a positive experience to customers from the very beginning, in order to achieve the highest possible Conversion rate.
- Alex Birkett’s blog highlights the principles of Conversion Optimization for B2B industries.
- Neil Patel highlights the blunders that marketers tend to make in A/B testing and offers guidance to avoid them.
- Learn how to run A/B tests on your Email campaign’s landing page from Kayla Lewkowicz on Litmus’ blog.
- Letitia Petway highlights why it is important for a good Email to have an informative subject line, contact information and a great header.
- Ben Davis’s blog emphasizes the need to set the right objectives, define clear Content strategies, and identify the right metrics to track for any Email program.
- Ryan Phelan presents Email ideas that align with your brand strategy for Black Friday.
- Christian Sculthorp highlights how registering on Google “My Business” page, building links to your website, and building citations can boost your website rankings in Local SERPs.
- Rachel Jones highlights the importance of Geofencing, a location-based mobile service that helps businesses to target consumers in strategic geographical areas of interest with enticing offers about their business.
- Heather Bonebrake discusses how monitoring the first page of Google’s SERPs and maintaining transparency when dealing with negative reviews can help monitor your Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Mike Tomita highlights the importance of creating a mobile optimized site and optimizing your visitor’s mobile experience from a mobile SEO perspective.
- Learn how identifying and providing answers, to common questions for which people seek answers can improve your SEO rankings from Melanie Green’s blog.
- Follow the tips from Ben Lobel to get your small business started with SEO.
- Learn how Social Sharing can grow your Email list from Olivia Dello Buono’s blog.
- John Habib offers guidance to help marketers make the most out of Social Coupons for Small Business Saturday.
- Follow the Social Media tips from Sarah Hecker to boost your LinkedIn Marketing efforts.
- Erik Emanuelli offers valuable tips to build relationships on Twitter.
- Jill Phillips presents a 6-step approach to create a successful Instagram Marketing strategy.