This week’s roundup, includes tips to improve Email content, create the perfect blog post, and improve SEO rankings on Bing.
Learn how to increase online sales, and plan your Holiday Social Media Calendar. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Katarzyna Perzyńska offers tips to create the perfect blog post that portrays your Content in the most compelling way.
- Christine Austin highlights the most important elements of a blog’s design that increase the blog’s subscribers and conversions.
- Learn how to define brand attributes and translate brand attributes into style and tone, to create Content that engages your target audience from Heather Levy’s blog.
- Jessica Mehring offers guidance to select themes for your Content with examples.
- Simona Osborn discusses how utilizing email marketing and creating a blog section can enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Ryan LeClaire highlights the latest updates to Facebook, that could make it a powerful tool to generate leads.
- Learn how to make Conversion Optimization a truly influential determinant of your growth strategy from Natasha Wahid’s blog.
- Faye Holder’s blog stresses on the need to focus on mobile design, and improve user experience on the website to increase online sales.
- Allison Carpio highlights the importance of learning from A/B Testing failures in order to increase Conversions.
- Monica Montesa’s blog presents tried and tested techniques such as asking for feedback, and delighting your subscribers to improve Email content.
- Scott Burdsall’s blog presents explicit reasons for marketers to get rid of perfectly good Email Subscribers.
- Kayla Lewkowicz highlights the difference between “hard bounce” and “soft bounce” to analyze performance using spam filter testing tools.
- Learn how to avoid fake sign ups to your Email programs using “CAPTCHA”, a security tool that checks whether the subscriber is a real human or a spambot from Brendan Matthews’s blog.
- Vicke Cheung offers tips to improve map visualizations on Mobile devices.
- Bill Hartzer highlights the factors to consider before implementing Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs), and the impact it would have on SEO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how a strong canonical SEO strategy helps avoid duplicate content issues, increase Organic click-through rates and decrease bounce rate from Arnie Kuenn’s blog.
- Carlos Guzman highlights how On-site Optimization, Off-site Optimization, White Hat SEO, and Black Hat SEO techniques can affect your business.
- Patricio Robles discusses the changes to expect after Google’s new mobile index is launched from an SEO perspective.
- Follow the tips from Ellie Lord to run experiments that help achieve the desired SEO results.
- Neil Patel outlines SEO techniques that are specific to Bing, to improve your rankings.
- Ann Smarty offers guidance to plan your Holiday Social Media Calendar in order to capitalize on the engagement and emotional response received during the holiday season.
- Alex Sobal helps you understand the Social Media metrics that matter the most, and the metrics that are less significant to your business.
- Mike Tomita highlights the Social Media factors that you must review, when your team is going to implement Account Based Marketing (ABM) in order to support the ABM goals.
- Eti Nachum provides budget friendly suggestions along with examples of successful brands to leverage live videos on Social Media.
- Learn how Social Media can help you find the right audience, build trust with your target audience, and keep up with the competition from Taha Aziz’s blog.