Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 10/21/16
This week’s roundup, includes tips to improve your blog’s Conversion Rate, measure the ROI of Content Marketing, and creating the right meta tags for SEO.
Learn how to create effective CTAs for your Emails, and avoid common marketing mistakes on Instagram. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Ramona Sukhraj’s blog presents unconventional formulas to measure the ROI of Content Marketing.
- Learn how to document your Content Marketing strategy in order to create a solid business plan from Joe Pulizzi’s blog.
- Neil Stoneman discusses how fixing your baselines and communicating your results can improve the accountability of Content Marketing.
- Heidi Cohen highlights the need to align your B2B Content strategy with your business strategy, and continuously improve the effectiveness of your Content to achieve success.
- Nikki Newman’s blog offers Content Writing tips to reassure potential customers, and increase conversions.
- Pamela Wilson highlights the importance of Call-to-Action phrases and emphasizes the need to make Call-to-Action phrases stand out both verbally and visually.
- Learn how to increase your website Conversion Rate by restructuring your website, and adding testimonials from past and present customers from Divine Tumenta’s blog.
- Adrienne Wolter discusses how color psychology, contrast, and personalization can help draw the attention of visitors and improve your Conversion Rate.
- Christopher Jan Benitez outlines techniques such as creating an email marketing campaign, and targeting the right reader base to improve your blog’s Conversion Rate.
- Chad White busts the myths about Email Subject Lines and offers guidance to help you write clear, and detailed subject lines that focus on deep metrics and subscriber-centric metrics.
- Shireen Qudosi highlights the importance of invoking new themes in your Email campaigns for the Halloween season.
- Learn how you can make lead nurturing work through Email Marketing, even when the sales cycle is short from Sandy Moore’s blog.
- Kristen Dunleavy’s blog offers tips to craft effective CTAs in your Emails to ensure that you get the desired results.
- Halyna Zhyrko highlights the need to have the “unsubscribe” button visible, and introduce yourself in your Email in order to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Meghan Durett’s blog presents checklists to build a strong Local SEO foundation.
- Jerry Pemberton’s blog highlights the need to have a responsive website, when you want to promote your business with Email Marketing.
- Janae Quackenbush stresses on the need to re-evaluate Mobile site content and incorporate structured data into your Mobile site because Google is switching to a Mobile-first index.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Sean Si highlights the significance of meta tags and offers guidance to create the right meta tags.
- Learn how you can avoid getting penalized by the Penguin 4.0 Real-Time Algorithm Filter from Rohan Ayyar’s blog.
- Follow the SEO tips from Brad Smith to jumpstart customer acquisition.
- Nate Dame discusses how creating relevant keywords using Google’s Keyword Planner, and optimizing existing content can integrate SEO with your lead generation strategies.
- Learn how B2B brands can use Pinterest as a social media marketing tactic to share content, drive awareness and grow their audience from Caitlin Burgess’s blog.
- Lana Richardson offers guidance to measure the success of Social Media and determine if your efforts are really paying off.
- Follow the valuable tips from Jack Danielson to avoid common marketing mistakes on Instagram.
- Rick Enrico highlights ways to capture your audience using Social Videos.