Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 04/07/17
This week’s roundup includes tips to build a strong Social Media influence, create viral Content, and create an SEO strategy for voice search.
Learn how to translate the psychology of sales science into Email communication, and generate more leads using page level marketing. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Micheal Gilmore presents proven strategies to create viral Content.
- Zachary Evans highlights the Content Marketing mistakes that must be avoided to achieve business objectives, and offers guidance to fix them.
- Annie Zelm emphasizes the need to use quizzes, slideshares, assessments and interactive infographics to boost your Content Marketing efforts.
- Learn how techniques such as monitoring the effectiveness of Content by geographical regions, and using video Content, can enhance your Content Marketing efforts, from Lucy Adams’s blog.
- Deborah Holstein offers guidance to improve your team’s ability to produce quality Content, in order to improve your Content marketing program.
- Learn how page level targeting can help marketers generate more leads from Sharon Hurley Hall’s blog.
- Michelle C. Villalobos highlights how businesses can influence visitors into Converting, when they understand how web development and web design affects CRO.
- Patty Cisco discusses the importance of optimizing landing pages for higher Conversion rates, and optimizing automated lead nurturing workflows to get customers.
- John Waldron outlines the steps that marketers must take to generate leads for their business.
- Pam Neely draws special attention to techniques such as optimizing forms and adding a call-to-action button at the top of your navigation links to generate more leads.
- Joanne draws special attention to the importance of timing when Email marketing campaigns are launched, and offers guidance to identify the best and worst time periods to send Emails.
- Michael Brenner highlights the significance of Email Marketing in the present scenario, and presents a comparative overview of Email Marketing and social media.
- Learn how to translate the psychology of sales science into Email communication from Nina Cvijovic’s blog.
- Learn how machine learning is changing the scenario of Local SEO from Jason Bayless’s blog.
- Stephanie Hooper emphasizes the need to optimize content for specific keyword phrases, and avoid overoptimizing keywords in sentences and blog posts, to rank high in Local Search.
- Rachel Larsen’s blog serves as a handy Local SEO dictionary that provides definitions for the most important industry terms.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Bruce Clay highlights how voice search can impact SEO and offers guidance to create SEO strategy for voice search.
- Becky Taylor offers SEO tips to write content for your website, and presents a checklist to help your development team.
- Eric Enge highlights the demerits of having multiple pages optimized for the same keyword and offers guidance to address the problems associated with it.
- Learn how to make your website both search engine friendly and search engine optimized from Brian Lich’s blog.
- Tina Courtney offers succinct tips to ensure that your website remains as visible as it has been, after an SEO redesign.
- Learn how to build a strong Social Media influence from Lily Shevitz’s blog.
- Nathan Ellering presents actionable tips to help marketers get more traffic by planning their Social Media posting schedule.
- Reginald Chan offers guidance to help marketers choose the right Social Media tools for their business.
- Tressa Sloane shares a Social Media success story that revolves around increasing followers and driving more traffic to the website.