Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 01/27/17
This week’s roundup includes tips to create your first landing page and optimize it for Conversions, improve your Mobile SEO rankings, and the ROI of your Email Marketing campaigns.
Learn how to build the Social Media presence of your business from scratch, and transform negative customer reviews into potential opportunities. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Tyler Tafelsky presents Content Marketing ideas for SMBs to develop quality Content that resonates with the audience.
- Learn how to create and promote shareable video Content that engages the audience from Neil Patel’s blog.
- Ken Scott highlights how repurposing can give fresh life to existing Content, and help reach a new audience.
- Beth Hayden shares effective techniques for marketers to grow their audience by expanding their Content beyond blog posts, podcast episodes, or newsletters.
- Niraj Ranjan Rout highlights how optimizing direct marketing emails and transactional emails can improve the Conversion rate.
- Learn how to create your first landing page and optimize it for Conversions from Daren Low’s blog.
- Landon Donovan discusses ways to Convert traffic using pop ups without being penalized by Google.
- Follow the valuable tips from Kristen Gramigna to improve the ROI of your Email Marketing campaigns.
- Kevin George’s blog offers guidance to prepare your Email life cycle from the scratch to make the most of your Email campaigns.
- Monica Montesa highlights the targets that marketers should aim for, to grow the Email list, and improve engagement rates.
- Dianna Labrien discusses how Email Marketing campaigns can provide the best customer experience and build customer loyalty.
- Jason Bayless highlights how techniques such as knowing your audience and optimizing content can boost your Local SEO efforts in the year 2017.
- Learn how inconsistent NAP information and ignoring negative local ranking factors can have a negative impact on your Local SEO efforts from John Stevens’ blog.
- Sean Si discusses Google’s mobile first approach and offers useful tips to improve your Mobile SEO rankings.
- Learn how optimizing websites from a Mobile standpoint can improve the user experience from Edward Kundahl‘s blog.
- Michael Pendreigh provides vital statistics to emphasize that businesses without Mobile optimized websites lose their customers.
- Julia McCoy highlights how Mobile optimized content can provide a competitive advantage to businesses.
- Jeremy Durant’s blog presents ways to transform negative customer reviews into potential opportunities.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Nick Stamoulis offers useful SEO tips to optimize your blog and generate inbound links.
- Learn how strategies such as improving website loading speed and focusing on Content Marketing can enhance your SEO efforts from Govind Agarwal’s blog.
- Jackson Petit highlights the significance of mobile-first indexing and offers tips to boost your SEO rankings.
- Jeff Rum offers guidance to build the Social Media presence of your business from scratch.
- Justin Kerby highlights the features and strategies that can be used in Facebook, as the platform has changed in 2017.
- Learn how to create a Social Media following to build brand awareness and drive traffic from Justine Timoteo’s blog.
- Olivia Tkach’s blog presents the best practices while using call-to-action phrases in Social Media.