This week’s roundup, includes tips to optimize your website for Mobile use, create ultra-targeted Content, and create a unique Local #SEO strategy.
Learn how to improve your Email Click Through Rates, and get more Social shares for your content. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Learn how to create Call-To-Action phrases that can improve your goal conversions, by keeping the Call-To-Action short and showing a sense of urgency from Nikki Newman’s blog.
- Joshua Nite offers tips to avoid the most common Content Marketing mistakes such as creating Content without a strategy, and stuffing SEO keywords many times within the content.
- Jordan Lore outlines ways to create ultra-targeted Content that can elicit more engagement by focusing on tactics used in the past, and including more influencers.
- Sharan Suresh highlights the factors that you must consider before investing in a CRO or A/B testing software.
- Learn how to improve Conversions using gated content, by boosting content relevance, optimizing the landing page design, and determining the right channel from Lara Berendt.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya discusses the best practices to increase your website Conversion Rate by reducing page load time, reducing the complexity of your site design, and gaining trust.
- Alexa Hubley emphasizes the need to use suitable images on landing pages, and make them relevant to improve your Conversion rate.
- Follow the tips from Alan Lam to increase the number of Email subscribers, and grow your business.
- Madeline Nelson offers guidance to determine the best days of the week, and time periods to improve your Email Click-to-Open rate and Email Conversion Rate.
- Learn how to improve your Email Click Through Rates by using a numbered list, and choosing the right delivery time from Shireen Qudosi’s blog.
- Mathews highlights the words and characters to avoid in Emails, to prevent them from getting flagged.
- Lauren Smith offers guidance to design an Email signature, and discover the opportunities associated with it.
- Nelson Do Nascimento offers tips to create a unique Local SEO strategy by performing keyword research, and writing unique content for each location.
- Learn how Local SEO can help businesses reach new customers, improve conversion rates and ROI from James Gehring’s blog.
- Learn how to optimize your website for Mobile use, by incorporating design features such as easy to use navigation, and easy online checkout from Yasmin El-Saie’s blog.
- Patrick Kelly highlights the importance of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs), and ways to implement AMPs for your site.
- Sean Si discusses Online Reputation Management (ORM) strategies that include, taking advantage of negative reviews and employing the Reverse SEO technique.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Tyler Tafelsky highlights how conducting keyword research, and employing On-page SEO best practices can help create meaningful content that contributes to higher search visibility.
- Mihail Yordanov emphasizes the need to search for the right topic, and use your headline wisely to improve your Search Engine rankings.
- Varun Sharma debunks the SEO myths related to link building, keyword stuffing, image optimization and video optimization to improve your website rankings.
- Shelby Nousain outlines the most effective methods such as demographic targeting and remarketing to reach your target audience using Facebook.
- Learn how to create a national Social Media strategy by setting your goals and creating a Social Media calendar from Alex Carel’s blog.
- Susanna Gebauer discusses how including share buttons, and publishing great content can get more Social shares for your content.
- Follow the tips from Teena Thach to attract more subscribers on Twitter with Storytelling.
- Matthew Lawson highlights the need to scrutinize jokes, and keep away from controversial subjects to avoid mistakes on Social Media.