This week’s roundup includes tips to help you improve your social presence, develop a strong content marketing strategy, and boost your email open rate.
We’ll also be covering ways to handle negative reviews online, grow your business with SEO, and much more!
- Andrew C. Belton shares guidance on engaging with your target audience using content that is short and sweet and includes some form of media.
- Neil Patel‘s latest post will help you start your content marketing campaign by identifying the right audience and promotional methods for your goals.
- Lauren Smith shares tips for expanding your audience base, with a focus on creating content that people want to read (and making it easy to share).
- Kevin Gibbons discusses creating data-driven, newsworthy content and defining your company’s version of success in clear terms to help evaluate your efforts.
- Aaron Gray highlights techniques like thinking beyond blog posts and encouraging guest posting from your followers to help you develop a strong content marketing strategy.
- Ashley Taylor Anderson reviews techniques like creating content that stands out and testing different lead generation pathways to help you improve your content conversions.
- Alan Ng discusses different ways to identify and fix conversion issues, including growth in ghost traffic, referral spam, and an invalid tag management system.
- Learn more about boosting your email open rate by writing attention-grabbing subject lines and making emails easier to scan in this post from Lauren Macaione.
- Review tips for customer engagement, including maintaining email quality down the road and resending unopened emails, with Bodie Czeladka.
- Read more about how staying on top of current trends can help you engage customers and grow your business from David C Aaronson‘s latest post.
- Bea Redondo Tejedor highlights interesting email campaign ideas, like adding an olympics countdown and offering deals based on medals, to link your marketing to current events.
- Steven MacDonald debunks prevalent email marketing myths associated with spam keywords, subject lines, and open rates to help you improve the performance of your campaigns.
- Learn how industry-oriented link building and avoiding inconsistencies in posts and listings can help you boost your local search position in Raul Harman‘s latest post.
- Catherine Schutten highlights how optimizing business listings across online directories and building backlinks can boost your rankings and improve your visibility.
- Explore how you can improve your local search rankings by completing your GMB profile and keeping up with customer reviews from Ruaraidh Johnston.
- Join Joshua Nite as he presents ways to optimize your text, videos, and images to make them mobile-friendly and enhance the experience of your customers.
- Aaron Agius shares Online Reputation Management (ORM) tips to help you handle negative feedback by creating a policy, process, parameter set for commenters.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Jordan Kasteler highlights how SEO best practices, such as determining target keywords and having an optimized, fast-loading website can help you gain more organic traffic.
- Learn the fundamentals of SEO and advanced on-page and off-page optimization techniques from Alex Chris‘s DIY blog.
- Charlie Brown reviews how SEO strategies, such as anchor text optimization and quality link building, can help you boost your rankings in the SERPs.
- Christy Hughes explores how SEO performance metrics, like organic traffic rates and the amount of time users spend on your page, can help you identify and resolve issues with your strategy.
- Derek Iwasiuk presents key approaches, with a focus on building a quality backlink profile and understanding the do’s and don’ts of using different keywords, to help you grow your business.
- Gregory Ciotti shares thirty essential SEO tips for beginners that will help you jumpstart your efforts and create a solid foundation.
- Learn more about how including fans in your social media marketing – by encouraging creativity with your products and running contests – can boost your ROI in this post from Yoav Vilner‘s blog.
- Gregor Schmidt shares his latest tips for improving your social presence, including emphasizing value and choosing the right platforms for your brand.
- Devin Joubert offers up a series of marketing tips for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, to help you grow your traffic.