Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 8/12/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to help you strengthen your social media strategy, minimize the cost of content marketing, and grow your email list.
We’ll also be covering ways to boost your SEO efforts with more effective blog posts, improve your website’s mobile conversion rate, and much more!
- Kristen Hicks‘s blog presents ways to minimize the cost of your content marketing efforts and make them more economical for your organization.
- Jonathan Gebauer offers guidance on creating advanced forms of content, including videos, podcasts, and infographics, in order to make your site more interesting.
- Joe Pulizzi highlights content marketing issues related to native advertising and influencer marketing and presents solutions to help enterprise marketers.
- Liz Bedor‘s latest post discusses how you can launch and promote gated content and reach your target audience with an SEO-optimized landing page and Google AdWords.
- Learn more about building your brand using content curation techniques in this post from Heidi Cohen‘s blog.
- Vaishali Jain highlights the importance of a prioritization framework for your CRO process and offers guidance on setting one up.
- Explore ways to increase your conversion rate via contextual optimization and the use of qualitative research methods and human behavior in this post from Raphael Paulin-Daigle.
- Join Phil Cave as he shares ways to improve lead generation and sales for your business by setting (and reviewing) KPIs, analyzing your analytics, and conducting competitor research.
- Brandon Gains reviews the importance of CRO and offers tips for conducting your own landing page tests.
- Liz Willits offers tips for creating a powerful lead magnet in less than a day (and using it to grow your email list).
- Hank Hoffmeier highlights common email marketing mistakes, including sending lengthy emails and not segmenting customers, and how avoiding them can boost your performance.
- Aaron Orendorff talks about creating an email segmentation strategy based on customer demographics, lead sources, and more.
- Learn more about driving traffic to your website via opt-in forms and how you can quickly grow your list in this post from Mary Fernandez.
- Uncover different strategies for boosting your presence in local search, like optimizing on-page SEO and soliciting customer reviews, from Douglas Idugboe‘s blog.
- Follow Seth Winterer as he shares advice on reviewing your website, tracking your progress, and conducting competitor research.
- Chad White highlights the merits and demerits of responsive-aware and mobile-aware email designs to increase your conversion rates.
- Kseniya Dobrovolsky shares tips on improving your mobile conversion rate by using a sticky menu and fixing page speed issues.
- Shell Robshaw-Bryan‘s blog highlights the importance of online reviews (from an SEO standpoint) and explains how a proper reputation management strategy can boost your business.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Alex Miranda discusses SEO optimization tips ranging from the use of efficient (yet powerful) content management systems to an overhaul of your site’s design.
- Jawad Khan offers technical tips for boosting your SEO, including the use of a responsive website theme and the elimination of on-site crawl errors.
- Jim Stewart uncovers how you can improve your position in the SERPs by tapping into the power of the Google Search Console.
- Kevin McNally reviews how keyword research and optimized images make for an SEO-friendly piece of content.
- Iris Hearn shares ways for getting your audience involved and keeping their attention locked on your brand by strengthening your social media strategy.
- Erik Emanuelli shares tips for creating a strong social media strategy with an emphasis on improving campaign performance, analyzing and tracking engagement, and more.
- Caitlin Burgess highlights this year’s best social media practices and shares tips for building your brand on Instagram through the user of User Generated Content (UGC).
- Join Jill and find out why everyone is talking about social advertising.