Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 7/8/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to help you increase the ROI of your email marketing campaigns, increase organic traffic to your website, and boost your mobile marketing efforts.
We’ll also be covering how to build your brand using social media, ways to maintain the top position in Google’s local pack, and much more!
- Charles Costa highlights ways to make your content marketing efforts more successful, including the creation of evergreen content and promoting social sharing.
- Learn how to generate quality results for your brand by producing eBooks, whitepapers, and guides in this post from Neil Patel‘s blog.
- Joshua Nite offers guidance on repurposing your content (with a focus on changing the format of, and reposting, evergreen content).
- Join Jerry Low as he explores ways to reuse your blog content and generate more traffic by updating old guest posts and writing multi-part posts.
- James A. Martin helps readers avoid common content marketing mistakes by using an editorial calendar and regularly analyzing analytics data.
- Ali Hackett‘s latest post highlights tips like offering more payment options to customers and displaying secure payment icons to increase your mobile conversion rate.
- Andy Hunt reviews common CRO mistakes, like relying on statistical tests and expecting small changes to create a huge impact, and how avoiding them can improve your conversion rate.
- Learn how overlooking key process elements, like research and follow-up, can negatively impact your conversions in this post from Mary Fernandez.
- Y J Shah shares insight on how the right font, size, color scheme, and images can help you attract visitors (and increase conversions).
- Jenn Fernandes offers up several tips for improving your email marketing campaigns, including focusing on combining email and social media, personalizing content, and using the power of influencers.
- Explore different ways to increase your email marketing ROI by using the right subject lines, emotional language, and keyword positioning in this post from Ivy Shtereva.
- Alex Sobal shares guidance on enhancing the efficacy of your email outreach by identifying upsell opportunities and analyzing the results.
- Mike Madden uncovers strategies for perfecting your subject lines and boosting open rates through the use of action words and personalization.
- Aleh Barysevich provides tips for improving your local search rankings, including creating targeted, location-specific landing pages and strategically promoting reviews.
- Ryan Scollon offers up a series of useful tips for maintaining the top position in Google’s local pack (with a focus on perfecting your GMB page and monitoring competitor spam).
- Join Christina R. Green as she explores helpful techniques, like responding to reviews and creating quality content, to engage local audiences and boost your local search presence.
- Follow Lenny Gomez as he reviews ways to optimize your local SEO efforts and build a strong social media presence.
- Shanelle Mullin discusses the merits and demerits of m(Dot), responsive, and adaptive web design from both SEO and user experience standpoints.
- Ann Smarty uncovers the latest marketing trends and emphasizes Instagram ads, video ads, and new payment systems that can boost your mobile marketing efforts.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Aaron Gray highlights the importance of avoiding techniques like duplicating content, keyword stuffing, and accepting low-quality guest posts when building an SEO strategy.
- Rachel Alice offers up a handful of general SEO tips, including internal linking and the use of WordPress plugins like Yoast SEO, that can help you boost your site’s rankings.
- Learn more about driving organic traffic to your website by updating content regularly and creating authoritative eBooks and presentations in this post from Shah Rukh Khan.
- Clement Chooi shares key SEO on-site SEO tips like optimizing page speed and perfecting content formatting to help you get the most out of your SEO strategy.
- Mary Grace shares her advice on engaging your audience and building your brand through the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Carlos Guzman presents the latest best practices for social media, including the Law of Listening and the Law of Patience, and how they can help you reach your audience and improve your brand’s presence.