Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 7/29/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to help you repurpose your existing content, improve your website’s conversion rate, and boost the click-through rate of your emails.
We’ll also be covering ways to perfect your local SEO efforts, enhance the mobile friendliness of your website, incorporate native video in your social strategy, and much more!
- Brie Rangel presents ideas, including creating infographics, repurposing content, and creating an email series, for maximizing the effectiveness of your content marketing strategy.
- Ann Gynn shares a series of real life examples of brands producing great content for their blogs and newsletters to inspire you and help you better promote your brand.
- Nash Riggins offers guidance on “newsjacking” your content by keeping an eye on the news, knowing your audience, and taking advantage of the crossover.
- Brad Kuenn‘s latest post discusses ways to create content that answers questions and provides value to your audience.
- Learn more about how to achieve your PR goals through content marketing in this post from Kiara Halligan‘s blog.
- Amanda Wilks presents in-depth success stories about A/B testing and discusses the ways in which it can be used to optimize your landing pages and increase your conversion rates.
- Join Johanna Rivard as she highlights techniques like optimizing lead generation forms and incorporating trust seals into your website to maximize your conversions.
- Neil Patel shares design tips for landing pages – with a focus on keeping things clean and minimal and using plenty of whitespace.
- Explore how gathering information on the overall experience of your customers can help you improve your website, conversion rate, and customer retention figures in Jeremy Smith‘s latest post.
- Follow Irina Weber as she explains different ways to convert your visitors into leads through the use of well-tested calls-to-action and quality content.
- Kayla Lewkowicz highlights how optimizing for mobile inboxes and preventing common navigation woes can help you better capture the attention of your readers.
- Mike Lieberman reviews this year’s best practices in email marketing, including providing value before asking for attention and being honest and genuine in your engagement.
- Kevin George covers different types of transactional emails and shares the ways in which they can help you engage customers and boost your CTR.
- Learn more about crafting an engaging email by incorporating current events in this post from Brandon Olson.
- Manoj Rawat explores the latest Local SEO trends with a focus on utilizing Google My Business and having a responsive, mobile-friendly website.
- Learn more about the value of Local SEO for small businesses and how quality content can make or break your strategy in this post from Shubhi Gupta.
- Vladimir Zivanovic discusses how website optimization, the creation of locally-relevant content, and a focus on customer experience can enhance your local SEO strategy.
- Daniel An and Pat Meenan highlight the overall impact of mobile page speed on your bounce rate and share several tips for improvement.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Venchito Tampon offers guidance for SEO beginners and talks about different link building strategies, including broken link replacement and content suggestion.
- Amit Sen shares several different techniques, like long-tail keyword research and the skyscraper technique, for strengthening your SEO strategy.
- David Martin reviews factors like language and nationality and discusses how they fit into an international SEO strategy.
- Beth Hayden explains how conducting interviews with clients can boost engagement in her latest post.
- Join Erik as he shares tips for harnessing the true potential of social media, including the use of images, video, and live streaming.
- Tracy Vides suggests improvements for your decision-driven social media campaigns and ways to boost your ROI.
- Caitlin Burgess discusses how native video can boost customer engagement metrics and drive conversions.