This week’s roundup includes tips to help you grow your mailing list, manage Local SEO for multiple locations, and repurpose your existing content.
We’ll also be covering ways to create unique meta descriptions for each of your website’s pages, tips for overcoming the challenges associated with lead acquisition via progressive profiling, and much more!
- Keval Padia offers a series of tips for enhancing your content marketing efforts, including the use of personalization and identifying KPIs to evaluate progress and ROI.
- Ashley Zeckman‘s blog offers guidance on connecting with customers and avoiding antiquated tactics like creating self-centered content.
- Learn more about generating leads by creating innovative content types (like whitepapers and eBooks) and promoting your content in new, innovative ways in this post from Ron Sela.
- Michael Brenner highlights different ways to create engaging content by brainstorming ideas and framing advanced concepts in easy-to-understand formats.
- Sujan Patel shares his advice on repurposing existing content with a focus on creating custom visual data compilations.
- Learn how to improve your conversion rate by paying attention to the typography of your web copy and assessing your content objectively in this post from Michaela Zanello.
- Vaishali Jain presents a step-by-step approach to formulating a strong A/B testing hypothesis in order to optimize your conversion funnel.
- Discover ways to expand your knowledge and improve your site’s conversion rate by getting your analytics in order and crafting solid hypotheses from Jeremy Smith‘s blog.
- Aleks Peterson highlights how progressive profiling can help you overcome the challenges of lead acquisition and improve your conversion metrics.
- Mehroz Khan shares a series of tips for optimizing your videos for conversions, including choosing an appropriate size and selecting a great thumbnail.
- Uncover how to build a larger mailing list for your business by offering content upgrades and putting opt-ins in your blog headers in this post from Peter Brooke‘s blog.
- Join Tori Tsu as she highlights how email autoresponders can be fine-tuned to help you make an emotional connection with your customers.
- Larry Alton offers guidance on growing your subscriber list by perfecting the use of opt-in forms and offering readers something of value.
- Tobi Asehinde presents email marketing techniques like limiting the frequency of promotional emails and personalizing your outreach and their role in acquiring new customers.
- Jorden Roper‘s latest post discusses the biggest email marketing mistakes, like sending too many emails and trying to buy lists, that result in astronomical unsubscribe rates.
- Phil Frost highlights techniques, such as encouraging your customers to write reviews and starting a blog, for ranking higher in local search.
- Jayson DeMers introduces several ways to help you manage your local SEO for multiple locations by splitting your social media pages and segmenting your link building strategies.
- Discover how you can improve the Google ranking of your business by posting photos on GMB, getting local backlinks, and encouraging customers to leave reviews in this post from Virginia Nussey.
- Follow Isabele Hernandez as she shares tips for attracting local customers by focusing on the use of location names in images and the clear display of NAP data on all pages.
- Nash Riggins discusses how having a mobile-friendly website, and optimizing your emails for mobile users, can help your small business stay competitive.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Chris Pitt debunks the most common SEO myths surrounding organic reach, content marketing, and social media in 2016.
- Tom Wright shares SEO tips for your startup and discusses how determining target keywords early and making your site indexable will help you rank better in Google.
- Marcia Riefer Johnston highlights how several SEO strategies, like using social media tags and on-page meta data wisely, can positively impact your rankings.
- Heather Lloyd-Martin reviews the importance of meta descriptions and offers advice on creating unique descriptions for each and every page of your website.
- Learn how a strong social media strategy can help you boost brand loyalty and serve as a cost-effective way to influence purchasing decisions in this post from Katie Cooper‘s blog.