This week’s roundup includes tips to help you monitor the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns, optimize your images for SEO, and drive more mobile conversions.
We’ll also be covering ways to improve your website’s conversion rate with calls-to-action, tips for crafting a strong content marketing strategy, and much more!
- Jawad Khan offers his advice on creating a local content marketing strategy by engaging in guest posting and building local brand awareness.
- Michele Linn presents key takeaways from Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Fridays and shares ways to create exceptional content.
- Shayla Price offers productivity tips, including repurposing content and leveraging the power of guest posts to improve your overall content marketing results.
- Learn how to get more leads, improve UX, and measure the effectiveness of your content in Katherine Boyarsky‘s latest post.
- Drew Berger shares a step-by-step guide to auditing content and explains how it can help you boost your ROI.
- Learn how testing the design, placement, and message of your calls to action play an important role in improving your conversion rates in this post from Vicki Woschnick.
- Follow Natasha Wahid as she highlights the power of action words and the impact they have on conversions when incorporated into CTAs.
- Alex Birkett highlights how logical errors, like the narrative fallacy and appeal to tradition, can negatively impact your conversion optimization efforts.
- Uncover ways to grow your mailing list and strengthen your brand by integrating email and social media marketing into your strategy in this post from Bettina Specht‘s blog.
- Join Jeanne Jennings and explore how to write a creative brief to boost the performance of your email marketing efforts.
- Blair Bauer explains how to monitor the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns by analyzing key metrics, including your CTO, conversion, bounce, and list growth rates.
- Jarad Hull offers up a series of tips – like personalization and using preheader text – to help you increase your open rates.
- Terrance G Kern discusses how encouraging users to leave reviews, and maintaining consistent NAP data, can benefit your business’s local SEO.
- Jamie Lewis shows us how to engage your audience and drive more mobile conversions through the use of mobile messages, apps, and QR codes.
- Pascal Bensoussan highlights how positive online reviews can improve your position in the SERPs (and attract prospective customers).
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to boost your SEO efforts by using well-structured URLs, meta descriptions, internal and external links, and keyword optimized headlines in this post from Goran Mirkovic.
- Carrie Dagenhard reviews how strategies like choosing one keyword phrase per page and remembering the KISS concept go over well with search engines and customers.
- Join John Waldron and uncover ways to optimize your images for SEO by using relevant file names, alt tags, and file formats that load fast.
- Julia Ramos explains keyword placement, CTR, and user engagement, and their importance post-Rankbrain.
- Gareth Simpson‘s latest post discusses the pros and cons of blackhat and whitehat SEO techniques and his predictions for the future of the SEO landscape.
- Alla Bogdan highlights how visual content can engage your followers and shares several simple visual design guidelines to help you boost your SMM efforts.
- Jordan Lore reviews the ways in which social media helps you have a real conversation with your leads, promote exclusive offers, and share success stories from customers.
- Uncover different ways to enhance your social media presence by acquiring a deeper understanding of your target audience and practicing listening skills in this post from Michael Cohn‘s blog.
- Join Patrick Cole as he explains how to boost your social media presence by sounding like a real person and treating your audience as people.
- Follow Heidi Cohen as she highlights the pros and cons of social media content formats (like text, photos, and videos) and how to use each one effectively.