This week’s roundup includes tips to help you improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns, perfect your local search strategy, and maximize the ROI of your mobile optimization efforts.
We’ll also be covering ways to improve your landing page’s conversion rate, get your content seen online, and much more!
- Kevin Cotch highlights how building backlinks to your content can expand your reach by generating organic traffic from Google.
- Neil Patel‘s latest post discusses how user segmentation can help you achieve continuous (and profitable) user engagement.
- Jeremy Taylor offers recommendations for improving your content marketing strategy, including targeting niche customers and bringing in independent experts.
- Danny Bluestone‘s blog reviews the latest content marketing trends, including a “mobile-first approach” and the use of editorial calendars by your team.
- Learn how to make your content marketing strategy stand out by building a unique voice in this post from Margarita Hakobyan.
- Join Michaela Zanello as she emphasizes the importance of tracking metrics like your lead to close ratio in order to better determine your conversion rate and overall success.
- Chris Goward highlights the importance of a well-defined process, rather than blind adherence to best practices, to help you boost your CRO efforts.
- Megan Monroe uncovers how testimonials, guarantees, and fewer fields on your order page can help you close more sales.
- Brad McMillen explores his preferred landing page optimization strategies, including incentivizing visitors with offers and providing real time social proof.
- Kendra Wingerter reviews several of the best practices for increasing your conversions and overall ROI.
- Learn how to enhance your email marketing efforts by leveraging dynamic content and optimizing your emails across multiple devices in this post from Andrea Wildt.
- Eliza Bzdon highlights the best practices for collecting and segmenting emails lists and the most common email marketing mistakes made by newbies and experts alike.
- Whitney Zelmer‘s latest post explores key email marketing strategies like building a laser-targeted list and optimizing your emails for mobile devices.
- Join Brandon as he explains how to strengthen your email marketing plan by identifying your audience and understanding their desires.
- Ruth Hawk shares several valuable tips, including optimizing your content for local keywords and building local citations, to help your website become more visible for local audiences.
- Follow Emily Carter as she explains the importance of disseminating consistent NAP data across the web.
- Bernadette Coleman discusses how to get listed (and found) in the local SERPs by maintaining accurate business listings and creating consistent citations.
- Jamil Velji‘s blog reveals a series of useful tips – from creating educational videos to participating in trade shows – that will help you grow your local business.
- Sophorn Chhay covers mobile marketing tips for 2016 with a focus on utilizing location-based marketing and leveraging the power of text messages to attract B2B buyers.
- Learn more about building a strong relationship with mobile customers in Joydeep Bhattacharya‘s latest post.
- Join Gaurav Heera as he highlights the role of mobile optimization in a strong SEO strategy.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow Frank Isca as he discusses the best practices for on-page SEO, including optimizing your URLs and the alt text of images with relevant keywords.
- Learn how to improve your website’s position in the SERPs with thorough keyword research and strict adherence to Google’s quality guidelines in this post from Alex Morris.
- Jeff Charles offers his guidance to help solopreneurs improve their search engine optimization efforts, including the prominent display of keywords and the use of a strong social media strategy.
- Join Brittany Darling as she provides SEO tips like providing real value to your readers and using a logical URL structure to rank higher in the SERPs.