This week’s roundup includes tips to help you improve your Email Marketing strategy, boost your Local SEO rankings, and optimize your Social Media profiles from an SEO perspective.
We’ll also be covering ways to overcome common Conversion Rate Optimization challenges, how to make your Blog Content more engaging, and much more!
- Larry Alton presents several ways for making your content more engaging, including the use of multimedia and simple tricks for making your text easier to read.
- Julie Gauthier latest post shares a series of effective techniques, like tapping into the power of content syndication, to help amplify your content marketing efforts.
- Ruby Rusine highlights the merits of visual content and explores how visual formats, such as videos and infographics, can help you reach a wider audience more quickly.
- Explore how the skyscraper method can help you add value to your content and reach niche readers in this post from Mark Walker‘s blog.
- Follow Claire Brotherton as she uncovers key content marketing strategies that are promising big results in 2016.
- Shanelle Mullin explores common conversion rate optimization challenges, including a lack of resources, time, and know-how, and how you can overcome them.
- Daphne Sidor‘s latest post shares ways to optimize your landing pages using compelling content formats.
- Follow Elena Dobre as she digs deeper into the value of list segmentation and building dedicated landing pages for each channel (and how these can boost your conversion rates).
- Explore strategies for improving the effectiveness of your lead generation methods with content marketing in this post from Shaun Williams.
- Rowland Marsh discusses the ways in which growth hacking and CRO techniques (like optimizing subject lines and testing content) can help improve your overall email marketing strategy.
- Martin-Lukac‘s blog highlights common email marketing mistakes that you must avoid in order to build your list and enhance your ROI.
- Learn more about the role of fulfillment emails, and their value as tools for improving engagement metrics, in this post from Kelsey Franklin.
- Rehan Ijaz‘s latest post offers up valuable tips that focus on keeping your customers engaged (and increasing your profits) with email marketing.
- Explore different ways to personalize your emails as informal, promotional, formal, and conversational, to add value to your campaigns in Marina Hoffmeier‘s post.
- Alex Harbour presents information on upcoming Google Maps features, including promoted pins, in-store promotions, and local inventory search, and how they can help your business thrive.
- Learn how to make your business appear in the SERPs by listing your business on top reviews sites and using Google AdWords for important keywords in this post from Hephzy Asaolu‘s blog.
- Amit Patriwala shares a series of valuable tips for improving your local search rankings, including consistent NAP data and a mobile-friendly website.
- Jeffrey Taylor‘s post helps you deal with the challenges of Local SEO and highlights the things that Google really wants to know about your business.
- Learn more about boosting your mobile marketing efforts by optimizing your page speed and tweaking your site’s performance in this post from Desdes Lahcen.
- The importance of mobile optimization cannot be understated; in fact, Google is even penalizing sites that fail its Mobile-Friendliness test. Does your company’s web design pass the test?
Search Engine Optimization:
- Deepa Mishra highlights crucial on-page SEO techniques, including using your keyword in a page’s title tag and targeting LSI keywords, to perfect your SEO strategy.
- Ayodeji Onibalusi shares his thoughts on fifty different (free) online resources that can help you master search engine optimization.
- Tina Courtney‘s latest blog post highlights how commenting on relevant content and conducting outreach campaigns for guest posts and backlinks can help you rank better in the SERPs.
- Sarah Patrick reviews key link building strategies, including guest blogging and content marketing, and their role in perfecting your SEO strategy and boosting your ROI.
- Charlie Rose discusses the downsides of an SEO strategy that only focuses on Google and shares his list of which search engines deserve your attention in 2016.
- Learn more about creating a successful marketing campaign by adding social icons to your emails and creating a social group for your subscribers in this post from Kerry Creaswood.
- Lucy Hitz shares tips for tracking the Competitive, Attribution, and Brand Awareness ROIs for your social media efforts.
- Discover how you can optimize your social media profiles (from an SEO perspective) from Nicole Copp‘s blog.