This week’s roundup includes tips to help you boost your Email Marketing efforts, enhance your visibility in Local Search, and make your website more mobile friendly.
We’ll also be covering ways to improve your landing page’s conversion rate, create a content marketing strategy to boost your traffic, and much more!
- Ashley Zeckman offers tips to help you create a successful content marketing strategy that emphasizes unique content and performance evaluations.
- Discover how to incorporate earned media strategies into your strategy to build brand equity in this post from Brian Kolb.
- Diana Beyer‘s blog shares advice on improving your B2B content marketing plan – with special emphasis on defining your editorial mission statement and documenting your efforts.
- Join Devesh Khanal and uncover how to create a growth model for your blog (and why you need one).
- Rhiza Oyos shares her strategies for boosting your search rankings through content marketing.
- Rick Whittington offers up a series of content optimization tips, including developing insights, implementing CRO strategies, web page testing, and verifying results, to help you generate more leads.
- Join Milena Mitova as she highlights the importance of bounce and conversion rates to help you understand the ways in which they impact your marketing campaigns and business at-large.
- Jordan Lore highlights the top landing page trends of 2016 and reviews improvement tips, like interactive design and landing page videos, to help improve your ROI.
- Souvik Banerjee uncovers the landing page design mistakes you must avoid, including the use of boring images and CTA buttons with inappropriate color schemes, to help boost your conversion rate.
- Learn how to increase your conversion rate by improving clarify above the fold, improving readability, and using one clear call-to-action from Shane Melaugh.
- Discover how to boost your email marketing efforts by optimizing your emails for mobile devices and segmenting your list in this post from Tim Young‘s blog.
- Take a look at how clarity and specificity in email marketing can help you grow your list and increase sales in Don Purdum‘s latest post.
- Follow Anna Johansson as she highlights the merits of email marketing and whether it’s worth investing in.
- Aaron Orendroff shares how crafting an authentic and engaging post-conversion email autoresponder can help you keep your leaves alive and active.
- Annie Lanko‘s blog debunks the most common local SEO myths and presents several ways to help you improve your visibility in local search.
- Cathy Merenda discusses how creating a company page on Google My Business, creating location-based content, and creating a mobile-optimized website can boost your Local SEO efforts.
- Julia McCoy offers guidance on making your site more mobile friendly by implementing responsive web design and using high-resolution images.
- Jacob McMillen‘s blog highlights mobile-specific features, other than responsive design that can help you get more conversions.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Michael Cianciulli highlights the reasons why small businesses refrain from investing in SEO (and different perspectives on how SEO can benefit your business).
- Brandon Moore uncovers how checking your code and analyzing your backlinks can help you fix speed issues and improve your website’s performance.
- Learn more about how optimizing images and having good meta descriptions can improve your site’s SEO standing and boost your traffic in this post from Nikki Maria‘s blog.
- Tracey Clayton discusses how outdated SEO strategies, like using the same anchor text keywords and building unnatural links, can negatively impact your rankings.
- Follow Josh McCoy as he reviews link building tactics, including taking advantage of social media mentions and the skyscraper technique, that can help to improve your position in the SERPs.
- James Gurd shares his advice on planning content for your social media channels, conducting competition analysis, and creating an editorial calendar in his latest post.
- Graham Couling provides social media marketing tips for beginning and professionals alike (with a focus on your brand’s uniqueness, genuity, and engagement) to get more subscribers and customers.
- Join Heidi Cohen as she highlights how social media marketing can help you reach and influence your target audience, resulting in more conversions and a higher ROI for your business.
- Sherri Brown offers up a series of SMM tips to help you stand out from the crowd and gain a competitive edge.