Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 4/1/16
This week’s roundup includes tips to help you drive more leads with Content Marketing, build an Email Dashboard for your organization, and generate traffic using Instagram.
We’ll also be covering ways to rank better in Local Search, improve your website’s Conversion Rate using Social Media, and much more!
- Learn how a content marketing strategy can help you increase traffic and drive more leads in this post from Marc Schenker.
- Follow Gerry Moran as he highlights the significance of content marketing and shares guidance on how to simplify your content marketing efforts.
- Learn about the SEO value of content annotations and explore techniques for annotating curated content with Pawan Deshpande.
- Michael Catford‘s latest post helps us understand how content marketing can benefit virtually any organization.
- In her most recent post, Stacy Thompson shares her analysis of contemporary challenges in content marketing (and how to overcome them).
- Join Natasha Wahid as she covers setting the right conversion optimization goals and the importance of UX in lead generation.
- Olya Bogoyevich‘s latest post discusses how changes to a page’s layout (including colors and calls-to-action) can help enhance your UX and conversion rate.
- Marco Sacca explores methods by which social media tools (like platform-targeted offers) can be used to increase conversions.
- Learn how to evaluate a landing page and improve its conversion rate through the use of consistent messaging, concise headlines, and precise language in this post from Jack Dawson.
- Explore the role of enticing subject lines, consistent messaging, and added emphasis on highlighting benefits in making your email marketing campaigns more effective in this post from Tom Hallissey.
- Take a look at Chris Hexton‘s tutorial for building an email dashboard for your organization and learn how to analyze email marketing data with your own data warehouse and SQL charting tools.
- Learn more about the role of social media profiles in the targeting of local audiences in this post from Chirag Rawal.
- Erik Newton‘s latest post offers guidance on ranking well in local search by understanding Google’s latest Local Algorithm update, choosing the right content strategy, and other best practices.
- This post from Vivek Patel presents real life examples of how citation building and mobile optimization can help small businesses rank well locally.
- Rehan Hasan‘s blog offers a variety of tips to help you create a strong reputation management plan – including ways to identify, prevent, monitor, and manage your online reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow Natalie Meehan as she covers different ways to build an effective SEO strategy and accelerate your content marketing efforts.
- Read Neil Patel‘s latest post for guidance on increasing your website’s traffic (without SEO) via social media, guest blogging, and even blog commenting.
- Learn more about SEO tactics for increasing traffic (without creating new content) in this post from Nick Schäferhoff.
- Explore ways to improve your organic reach on Facebook by posting compelling content, using multimedia, and reviewing performance insights in this post from David Terry.
- Peter‘s blog helps us gain an accurate understanding of the differences between direct, organic, social, and referral traffic – and what each of these mean for your business.
- James Gurd‘s latest post reviews the fundamentals of a solid social media strategy and how you can implement your own.
- Follow along as Ana Gotter shows us how to create promoted pins on Pinterest – resulting in more visitors (and more sales).
- Learn more about growing your social media audience and optimizing your posts for searches – and the role of these techniques in bolstering your website’s SEO from Sheri Taber’s latest post.
- Uncover what it means to create influential content and engage with your audience in this post from Norman Arvidsson.
- If you’re looking to increase your website’s traffic with Instagram, look no further than this post by Michael Mackay.