This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your social media strategy, make your emails look better, and optimize your websites from a mobile standpoint.
Learn how to grow organic backlinks for your website and rank your site higher on local search. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
- Dan Stefaniak highlights how techniques such as leveraging your blog and using call-to-action phrases can boost your content marketing efforts.
- Jacob Warwick emphasizes the need for marketers to focus more on creating content that resonates with their audience and less on creating large quantities of content.
- Learn how content marketing can have a positive impact on your SEO efforts, generate more traffic, and create a great brand perception from Susanna Gebauer’s blog.
- Khyati Sehgal presents the key metrics that help evaluate the overall performance of your content marketing program.
- Ann Smarty discusses ways to re-use your content magnets for strengthening your presence on SERPs.
- Dustin Walker presents helpful techniques to make your testimonials more persuasive and get more conversions from your website.
- Learn how to find new ways to bring in leads, evaluate the results of your marketing efforts, and improve your ROI from Tamara Weintraub’s blog.
- Mike Lieberman offers guidance to ensure that your site is found in organic search and transform visitors into leads.
- Steve Denner highlights how a well-targeted email marketing strategy can you help your brand gain as much as it can from a loyalty program.
- Learn how strategies such as choosing the right colors and using subheads or bullet points to divide text can make your emails look better from Liz Willits’s blog.
- Malinda Wilkinson discusses the reasons for email subscribers to unsubscribe and offers guidance to help marketers retain their subscribers.
- Julie Fjeldgaard presents the best newsletter practices for marketers to amplify their email list.
- Follow the valuable tips from John McTigue to improve your email marketing strategy.
- Learn how tactics such as encouraging online reviews and maintaining business listings on local websites can help your website rank well on local search from Jason Bayless’s blog.
- David Hawthorne highlights how techniques such as simplifying your website design and planning your website’s layout can help marketers optimize websites from a mobile standpoint.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Rahul Kuntala’s blog offers useful tips to get incoming links, traffic and shares from other blogs.
- Learn how to make organic sitelinks show up for your website from Adam Connell’s blog.
- Nick Stamoulis highlights the importance of content creation, link building, and social media activity from an SEO standpoint.
- Jeremy Green highlights the significance of user experience from an SEO perspective.
- Sonia Simone discusses how techniques such as providing a user friendly experience and creating a logical site structure can enhance your SEO efforts.
- Hannah Evon offers guidance to create and plan a social media content sharing strategy.
- Caitlin Burgess highlights some of the common social media marketing mistakes and offers guidance to help marketers avoid them.
- Follow the tips from Chris Hinchly to improve your social media strategy.
- Learn how strategies such as enabling social share plug-ins and focusing on SEO can boost your social media traffic from Disha Dinesh’s blog.
- Alex York offers succinct tips to add videos to different social networks and create a well-organized video strategy.