Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 14/07/17
This week’s roundup includes tips to optimize your website for Mobile search, improve your damaged Online Reputation, and create a strong multilingual SEO plan.
Learn how to generate leads with Social Media, and create an effective Email Marketing strategy. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Learn about the do’s and don’ts of setting performance expectations in an SEO campaign.
- The Sales Center within the UpCity platform has been updated with a ton of new features and benefits for agencies and users. Check out what’s new in the sales center.
- Explore our list of thought leaders and marketing influencers on Twitter you absolutely should be following.
- Learn how to create a Content strategy that benefits your company or brand from Robert Morris’s blog.
- Rob Starr offers useful tips to increase the sales of your Content Marketing company.
- Renayle Fink highlights the Content Marketing mistakes that must be avoided, and offers guidance to improve the performance of your campaigns.
- Nick Raineri highlights how techniques such as providing readers with useful information, and making use of bulleted and numbered lists can help you write better Content.
- Barrie Smith presents Content Marketing techniques that can help marketers boost their organic traffic.
- Learn how to improve mobile traffic and convert more leads into sales from Shari Stewart’s blog.
- Jared Asher discusses how quality Content, offers, opt in forms and pop up forms can help Convert website traffic into qualified leads.
- Adam Kinsella emphasizes the need to check for statistical significance and improve the user experience, while performing CRO for your website.
- Sagi Solomon highlights the importance of lead generation and sales for SEO strategies.
- Patrick Riley highlights the need to identify your audience and evaluate the performance of your campaign, to create an effective Email Marketing strategy.
- Learn how to attract subscribers to your Email list, apply strategies to increase sales, and analyze statistics, to improve the performance of Email campaigns from Gabriela da Cruz’s blog.
- Joshua Nite offers guidance to write subject lines and preview text in a way that increases the chances of them being read.
- Aravinda Holla outlines the best practices of Email Marketing by citing examples of brands.
- Gabriela Angelova discusses how strategies such as claiming Google My Business listings and creating a mobile friendly site, can increase your online presence and attract more customers.
- Julia Blake emphasizes the need for making your website 100% responsive and using the best site navigation practices, to optimize for Mobile search.
- Erica Lovestrand highlights the importance of Mobile friendly content and responsive design for websites.
- Azib Yaqoob offers guidance to improve your damaged Online Reputation.
- Learn how user-generated content can help businesses gain control on their Online Reputation, from Stephen Van Delinder’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Follow the valuable tips from Chuck Price to increase website traffic using white hat SEO techniques.
- Matthew J. Fritschle offers SEO tips to help marketers who want to launch new websites.
- Learn how to create a strong multilingual SEO plan from Jake Schild’s blog.
- Joanne highlights the need to avoid common SEO mistakes and offers guidance to enhance your SEO efforts.
- Learn how to generate leads with Social Media from Christina Newberry’s blog.
- Kathayat presents strategies to help marketers efficiently manage Social Media engagement.
- Follow the tips from Richard to create a Social Media strategy that can engage the audience.