This week’s roundup, includes tips to make your Social strategies effective on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, create engagement around your brand with Email Marketing, and improve your website’s Conversion rate with call-to action buttons.
Learn how to improve your Local SEO efforts using Local business cards, and improve customer experience using CRM. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- This week’s Agency Playbook “play” focuses on the key stages of a simple (yet effective) sales pipeline.
From the UpCity Blog:
- Vincent DeCastro of SEO My Business explains how local businesses benefit from Google’s Hawk update.
- The insurance industry requires a specific digital marketing strategy.
- Kiyo Wiesnoski of Adlava compares AdWords native call tracking with other third party options.
- Torie Jochims draws special attention to the Content Marketing trends expected in the year 2018.
- Syed Balkhi discusses how Content production, video marketing, Content personalization and user generated Content will shape Content Marketing in the year 2018.
- Lizia Prasad offers Content Marketing tips to drive traffic to your website.
- Zack Hanebrink highlights the significance of qualifying information, targeted funnel content creation and setting a scoring system for leads in improving Conversions.
- Learn how call-to action buttons can improve Conversion rate of your websites, from Scott Keever’s blog.
- Danielle Sabrina discusses how strategies such as creating gated content, optimizing your website and performing A/B tests can enhance your lead generation efforts.
- Learn how to improve customer experience using CRM, from Zarema Plaksij’s blog.
- Kim Greenop-Gadsby emphasizes the need to review your Email Marketing approach based on latest trends and draws special attention to professional advice given by experts in the industry.
- Maria Wachal offers useful tips to create engagement around your brand with Email Marketing.
- Kimberly Maceda highlights the Email Marketing best practices centered around mobile optimization, interactive Emails, drip campaigns and social media integration.
- Michael O’Neill offers tips to improve your Local SEO efforts using Local business cards in the year 2018.
- Learn how to launch a Local SEO campaign, from Nina Radetich’s blog.
- Adrien Menard highlights the official confirmation from Google, that requires SEOs to use log files for Mobile-first index preparation.
- Diona Kidd highlights why it is imperative for paying attention to the KPIs, conversion rate, click-through rate, cost per acquisition and cost per click in your campaigns.
- Britany Ochalek discusses how Reputation Management can have a huge impact on website traffic, converting potential customers and SEO.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Timothy Weaver draws special attention to the expected SEO trends in the year 2018.
- John Lincoln draws special attention to the change in the length of SEO meta descriptions and discusses how it would impact your SEO efforts.
- Calvin Bryant emphasizes the need for setting Social Media time blocks and focusing on the value of what is being shared, to enhance your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Janice Wood highlights why Social Media is one of the best ways to connect with customers.
- Learn how to make your Social strategies effective on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, from Amy Hall’s blog.
- Karen discusses how Social Media can help marketers with build branding and specific audience promotion.
- Debarup Mukherjee draws special attention to UX features that can improve online traffic, leads and sales.
- Kenneth Evans highlights how UI or UX design can have an impact on the impression that visitors may get about your website.
- Learn how to make your website work for your brand.
- Brennen Bliss emphasizes the need to have a mobile friendly website design and avoid putting site’s audio on auto-play, for driving more leads.