This week’s roundup includes tips to rank high in Local Search, increase Social reach and engagement, and create an effective Conversion Rate Optimization strategy.
Learn how to validate if your site has moved to Mobile first indexing, and write Emails that are bound to get opened. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
- Rachel Cunningham discusses how strategies such as performing a Content audit, revisiting your target audience and enlisting the help of experts, can enhance your Content Marketing efforts.
- Robin Porter emphasizes the need for marketers to create personalized Content, optimize for mobile and utilize visual Content, for staying updated with the latest trends in 2019.
- Katrina Pfannkuch highlights the marketing trends that can impact your Content strategy in the coming year 2019.
- Stefan Debois draws special attention to the tried and tested Conversion Rate Optimization strategies for marketers to try and achieve better results.
- Don Garcia discusses how strategies such as hosting a webinar, using search marketing and profiling your target audience, can speed up lead generation.
- Philippe Aimé’s blog presents an overview of Conversion Rate Optimization and lists the steps to create an effective Conversion Rate Optimization strategy.
- Follow the valuable tips from Roman Kniahynyckyj to make your Email Marketing campaigns more effective.
- Learn how to write Emails that are bound to get opened, from Ilsa Morales’s blog.
- Melissa Thompson underscores the need for optimizing your subject line and tailoring content to your audience’s preference, to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Zac Johnson stresses on the importance of verifying your business on Google My Business, publishing relevant Local content and using high quality images, to rank well in Local Search.
- Lee Bagley-Bramwell presents an overview of Mobile first indexing and lists the factors that can make your website Mobile friendly.
- Learn how to validate if your site has moved to Mobile first indexing, from Harry Domanski’s blog.
- Millie Beetham discusses how marketers can own branded SERPs and keep competition at bay.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Kevin Watts draws special attention to the expected SEO trends in the year 2019.
- Angelo Frisina lists the advanced SEO strategies to improve your search traffic in the year 2019.
- Shruti Panwar emphasizes the need to stay prepared for voice search, embed videos in content and optimize for mobile, for enhancing your SEO efforts in 2019.
- Kristien Matelski’s blog highlights the major SEO predictions for the year 2019.
- Gregor Schmidt offers valuable tips to help marketers increase Social reach and engagement.
- Follow the tips from Theresa Le Roux to enhance your Social Media Optimization efforts.
- Hugh Beaulac discusses how lifestyle photography, ephemeral content and influencer endorsements, will trend in the field of Social Media in the year 2019.
- Jobin John emphasizes the need to provide unique content on every platform along with an exceptional customer experience, for improving your Social Media strategy.
- Joe Gray highlights the UI trends that marketers must pay attention for, in the coming year 2019.
- Learn how to improve User Experience on the website and make it more enjoyable, from Raj Nagpal’s blog.
- Katie Lundin discusses how Web Design trends in the year 2019, would be mainly about custom graphic design, bright and bold colors and responsive design.
- Learn how flat design, speed optimizing, video backgrounds, and asymmetrical layouts will trend in the field of Website Design during the year 2019, from Munawar Gul’s blog.