Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 12/27/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to improve your email marketing strategy, create landing pages that convert right from the start, and boost your content marketing efforts. Learn how to build citations for your local business and rank higher in organic search. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Ian Walker explains why nonprofit organizations should embrace branding in 2020.
- Gillian Owen highlights 5 key ways to reduce churn on your e-commerce website.
- Zeel Vadukia lists the trends that content marketers can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Ronita Mohan emphasizes the need to personalize your campaigns, try new technologies, and repurpose your content for taking your content marketing efforts to a new high.
- Rick Nendza outlines the content marketing trends that will define 2020.
- Branislava Milosavljevic draws special attention to the types of content that must be implicit in your content marketing strategy.
- Learn how Google BERT can impact your content strategy with help from Manish Dudharejia’s blog.
- Andrei Iunisov’s blog offers guidance to help marketers create landing pages that convert right from the start.
- Julia Samoilenko discusses how social proof can help e-commerce marketers boost conversions.
- Marissa Petteruti emphasizes the need to plan your content calendar and explore new marketing channels for improving your email marketing strategy in 2020.
- Follow the valuable tips from Adrian Fisher to improve the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Emily Kate Pope highlights the importance of email newsletters and email drip campaigns for businesses today and offers guidance to build an email list.
- Learn how to build citations for a local business and improve the performance of your SEO campaigns with help from Jason Parks’s blog.
- David King presents an overview of local SEO and offers guidance to help marketers rank their websites high in local search.
- Follow these tips from Maggie Gnadt to protect your online reputation.
- Sunny Chawla discusses why it is imperative to make your site 100% responsive and utilize the best site navigation practices for optimizing it from the standpoint of mobile.
Search Engine Optimization:
- George Nguyen draws special attention to the Google search algorithm updates that impacted search rankings in 2019.
- Megan Hendrickson emphasizes the need to optimize your site for speed and prepare your site for voice search if you want to rank higher in organic search.
- Kevin Payne lists the social media marketing trends that will change the way you do business in 2020.
- Colin Reilly outlines the social media trends that will define 2020.
- Laura Donovan discusses how social shopping, chatbots, and influencers will trend in the field of social media marketing in 2020.
- Kerry Watkins discusses how tactics such as reviewing goals and creating specific content for every stage of the customer journey can help marketers improve their social media strategies.
- Learn how to boost your SEO efforts with social media strategies from Frank Kristopoulos’s blog.
- Emily Stevens discusses how storytelling, voice technology, and motion design will trend in the field of UX design in 2020.
- Luis Villasmil discusses the UX design trends that marketers must adapt to in 2020 to stay ahead of the curve.