This week’s roundup includes tips to rank high in Local Search, create an effective Social Media Marketing campaign, and drive more Conversions from the home page of your website.
Learn how to make your Mobile site load faster, and choose the right platform for Email Marketing. We’ve covered all of this news and much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Zoe Vega goes over the 5 signs it’s time for a website redesign.
- Dave Wieser discusses 3 must-know trends for local advertising in 2019.
- Mike Clum shares 7 ways to drive more traffic through YouTube.
- Learn how to create Content that can help marketers to nurture customers on every step towards Conversions, from Diona Kidd’s blog.
- Mike Lieberman outlines the major changes that you can expect for Content Marketing in the coming year 2019.
- Kim Moutsos offers guidance to improve your visual Content strategy in the coming year 2019.
- Pam Moore discusses how brand storytelling, voice control and micro influencers would trend in the field of Content Marketing during the year 2019.
- Michelle Greenlee highlights how the Content Marketing trends in the year 2019 would be mainly about conversational customer experiences, videos and personalized Content.
- Lauren Minning discusses how sign up form design mistakes can negatively impact the Conversion rate of your business.
- Learn how to drive more Conversions from the home page of your website, from Susan Gilbert’s blog.
- Will Cannon’s blog provides actionable tips to boost your sales in the coming year 2019.
- Nick Bennett offers guidance to help marketers choose the right platform for Email Marketing.
- Galidon draws special attention to the expected Email Marketing trends in the year 2019.
- Learn how to build and maintain a successful Email Marketing list, from Ryan Shepard’s blog.
- Prasenjeet Kumar underscores the need to update your Google Business profile, check your company’s reputation and link your website internally, for ranking high in Local Search.
- Sebastian Miller highlights the importance of having a Mobile friendly website, to rank high in Organic search.
- Raelene Morey blog lists the practical ways to make your Mobile site load faster.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Danelle Conlon discusses how user behavior metrics can impact the performance of your SEO campaigns.
- Brennen Bliss draws special attention the major mistakes made by SEO marketers and offers guidance for taking your SEO efforts to a new high.
- Direction’s blog offers guidance to help marketers protect themselves from negative SEO.
- Chris Jones emphasizes the need for using long tail keywords, making content longer and focusing on voice search, to rank high in Search Engines.
- Tereza Litsa lists the key Social Media Marketing trends expected in the year 2019.
- Follow the valuable tips from Thomas M. King to create an effective Social Media Marketing campaign.
- Mohammed Naheemuddin discusses how video content, personalization, micro influencers and social stories would be the trend of Social Media, in the coming year 2019.
- Abdul Suleiman offers guidance to help marketers focus on good UX Design that can retain end users.
- Moses Kim draws special attention to the expected UX and UI trends in the coming year 2019.
- Joanna Kramer highlights the anticipated Design trends in the year 2019, along with concrete ways to incorporate them into your Websites.
- Vicky Singh Rao discusses how personalization, geometric shapes, VR and augmented realty, would trend in the field of Website Design in the coming year 2019.