Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 12/20/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to grow your business with email marketing, improve your conversion rate by optimizing the design of your website, and create an effective content marketing strategy. Learn how to create a winning lead generation strategy and avoid the negative impact of mobile-first indexing on your SEO campaigns. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- In this week’s “From the Ground Up” interview, we sat down with Kevin Fidler, founder of NuStream Marketing, to discuss how to teach yourself SEO, what to do when a Google algorithm update shakes up your clients’ traffic, and more!
- Melissa Howard explains how to decide whether or not your business needs an iOS app.
- Learn how to craft white papers that people actually want to read with tips from Michelene Maguire.
- Tarek Mohajer highlights 5 companies that absolutely nail their branding.
- Rose Morris details how to utilize case studies to engage with and attract your audience.
- Caitlin Morton emphasizes the need for writing high quality content and creating a posting schedule to create an effective content marketing strategy.
- Anthony Santiago discusses how content marketing trends in 2020 will be mainly about video content, voice technology, and augmented reality.
- Yuri Musienko lists the trends that content marketers must adapt to in 2020 in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Sarah McInerney draws special attention to the expected SEO and content marketing trends coming up in 2020.
- David Zimmerman highlights how long-form content can provide more opportunities for SEO marketers.
- Learn how to create a winning lead generation strategy with tips from Blake Vernon’s blog.
- Kellen Tallada discusses how CRO can help marketers boost sales, understand your target audience better, and stand out from the competition.
- Emily White offers valuable tips to improve the conversion rate of your landing pages.
- Stefan Campbell’s blog offers guidance to help small businesses run compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Tahir Farooq presents an overview of email marketing and highlights the benefits of email marketing for businesses.
- Mark Kosin discusses how strategies such as crafting a personal message and creating an effective content marketing strategy can help email marketers grow their businesses.
- Jack Turner discusses how the concept of neural matching can affect the rankings of local businesses.
- Natalie Thibault’s blog presents an overview of local SEO and highlights the significance of consistent NAP data.
- Niraj Mishra discusses how mobile-first indexing can affect your SEO campaigns.
- Madeline Thatcher discusses how reputation management can help small businesses stand out from the competition.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Danny Goodwin draws special attention to the trends that will likely influence your SEO strategies in 2020.
- Chima Mmeje discusses how voice search and featured snippets will trend in the field of SEO during 2020.
- Travis Jones lists the trends that SEO marketers can’t ignore in 2020.
- Zia Muhammad highlights the biggest social media marketing trends that will dominate 2020.
- Megan Leap discusses how social media will continue to dominate B2B content marketing and inherently become everyone’s job in 2020.
- Kent Lewis draws special attention to the social media marketing trends and predictions in 2020.
- Tim Brown highlights the significance of UX design for businesses today and SEO in particular.
- Micah Bowers draws special attention to emerging UX design trends.
- Learn how to improve your conversion rate using the design of your website from Jennifer Hahn Masterson’s blog.
- Nick Babich discusses how website design trends in 2020 will be mainly about abstract illustrations, bold fonts, geometric shapes, and data visualization.