Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 12/13/19
This week’s roundup includes tips to boost your email marketing efforts, get more creative on social media, and grow your business using content marketing. Learn how to increase the conversion rate of your website and optimize your Google My Business listings. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Oour own manager of SEO and social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Chad Lewine, owner of CDL500, to discuss starting and running a business on your own, why solopreneurship isn’t for everyone, and more!
- Xaña Winans explains 7 surefire ways that dental practices can increase their conversion rates.
- Sophie Mann decode how brands like Patagonia are using visual storytelling to capture their audiences.
- Learn why you should avoid cross-posting on your social media platforms from Ben Wright.
- Rachel Eliza Reynolds provides a beginner’s guide to using Google’s new local service ads (LSAs).
- Akmal Abbasi emphasizes the need to examine grammatical errors and repurpose your content, for boosting your content marketing efforts.
- Kat Solukova discusses how content marketing trends in 2020 will be mainly about interactive content, ebooks, and influencer interviews.
- Learn why the strategy of focusing on good content and links has an edge over other SEO tactics from Kristin Tynski’s blog.
- Keesia Wirt draws special attention to the trends that can influence your content marketing strategies in 2020.
- Follow the tips from Elliott Smith to grow your business using valuable content marketing strategies.
- Andrada Vonhaz presents an overview of CRO and highlights the key elements of an effective CRO strategy.
- Amit Karjee emphasizes the need to build trust with your customers and A/B test your web elements for increasing the conversion rate of your website.
- Chip Evans’s blog highlights the conversion rate optimization essentials for e-commerce websites.
- Abdelhakim Ouafi discusses how promotional emails, advertisement emails, and consistent communication can be used to promote your business.
- Kelly Main highlights why it is imperative to create a contact list, determine marketing goals, and map your customer journey for boosting your email marketing efforts.
- Learn how email marketing can help small businesses increase customer engagement, reduce marketing costs, and identify buyer’s preferences from Jay Hawkins’s blog
- Learn how to optimize your Google My Business listings for 2020 from Kevin Phillips’s blog.
- Adam Dorfman offers guidance to update and review your GMB page for converting customers.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Eric Sachs draws special attention to the impact of link penalties imposed by Bing on your business.
- Colton Miller highlights the significance of alt tags and meta tags in SEO.
- Sam Romain presents an overview of structured data and discusses how structured data can help marketers with SEO.
- Lounge Lizard’s blog lists the trends that will dominate the field of social media in 2020.
- Adam Torkildson discusses how strategies such as engaging with your audience and using your personal story to your advantage can help you get more creative on social media.
- Lucy Rendler Kaplan highlights how the social media trends in 2020 will be mainly about influencer marketing, stories, chatbots, and augmented reality.
- Giselle Aguiar draws special attention to the social media trends that marketers must adapt in 2020 for staying ahead of the curve.
- Jenn Kim outlines the trends that social media marketers cannot ignore in 2020.
- Neil Sheppard draws special attention to UX design trends that you can expect to see everywhere in 2020.
- Emerson Schroeter highlights the trends that UX designers should follow in 2020.
- Michael Dominy highlights how hyper personalization, dark modes, micro interactions, and augmented reality will trend in field of website design during 2020.
- Wally David discusses how trends pertaining to thumb friendly mobile navigation, asymmetrical layouts, and live animation cannot be ignored by web designers in 2020.